Killer Mains' Opinions on for the people

Options

I hate it (When I'm going against it).

Comments

• mj2303
    mj2303 Member Posts: 47
    Options

doesn't bother me. I've not come across it all that much but when I have I have managed to down the one using the perk relatively quickly and then had the safety of knowing they cant be healed off the hook for a good while.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

bad Perk

• re5_gamer2263
    re5_gamer2263 Member Posts: 53
    Options

My current build is

For the people

Bond

Resilience

Spine chill or an exhaustion perk

• Retry
    Retry Member Posts: 36
    edited March 2020
    Options

I'm cool with it. So long as I see less DS, Adrenaline, BT, Unbreakable, I am happy. Both sides need new, good perks. Personally, I don't think it's really that strong, though. At least from Killer perspective it doesn't seem like anything too crazy; they're swapping a health state, so there's still an injured person (who can't heal) I can hit.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Am I the only one that thinks that having somebody rush in and insta-heal only to have a survivor go straight back down and another one immediately end up in a chase with only one hit left isn't that powerful?

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

I think it's better used immediately after unhooking and the killer is proxy camping to get the survivor who was just unhooked a chance to not get tunneled and re-hooked immediately. It's a sacrifice.

Sure you can also use it on someone who is slugged, but you'd have to make sure the killer is a decent distance away and can't immediately come back and wreck both of you

• Retry
    Retry Member Posts: 36
    edited March 2020
    Options

Yeah, that's where I sit with this perk, honestly. Sure, it instaheals, but then there's another surv stuck at the wounded state, easily able to go down. The only case I see this perk being powerful is when there are two people at the exit gates, killer downs one, other surv revives with for the people, both get out, you lose a kill. That is the only, very specific scenario where I see this perk being strong.

• Viltzu
    Viltzu Member Posts: 4
    Options

I don't care that much, tbh I usually can down the person who used the perk if I see them so it evens out for me.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

It's pretty bad. Because if the person trying to use for the people takes a hit, it deactivates.

So just stay nearby the slug and they can't use it. And if you leave the slug, For the People is overkill because they could pick them up normally

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

I think it is something along the same lines of Deliverance when it first came out. Can be a game changer, but only in the right circumstances and easily foiled otherwise.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

the only thing that annoys me is that they nerfed Gear Head, yet that perk was allowed to stay the same .-.