We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Do you have fun playing Deathslinger?

Because I do! I thought before that this maybe won't be my cup of tea or I will simply not enjoy it but I really love playing as him. Anyone else enjoying playing him? :3

P.S.: Good job devs! He is realy fun haha <3

Comments

• Nanachi
    Nanachi Member Posts: 5

Well, i (for my part) really enjoy playing him. Just hitting the shot when a Survivor stands behind a window to joink em.

Pure satisfaction

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

It would be a lot more fun if I didn't get gen rushed most of the time. But, this is probably my fault lol

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

In general I enjoy him. Just some general stuff is a little bit frustrating like when the game denies you a window hit, because the survivor went a little bit too much to the left or right. Or when I feel like I get punished for a good distance shot, because it puts the survivor in a position to wiggle free and stun me.

But besides that it feels well in general. The game is only kinda frustrating lately for different reasons.

• GorgonDorgon
    GorgonDorgon Member Posts: 94

He actually makes me wanna play killer, it can tend to get a little stressful but when I play him I’m just having fun shooting people at crazy spots lol

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

He fun. Atleast at ranks 8-10 without super tryhardy survivors (suprisingly)

I might even P3 him

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

He is a lot of fun to play , however the only thing I dislike is how fast his chain breaks.