What is your favorite 2 perk combo

Options

for me it has to be monitor abuse with infectious fright, i mainly play oni and ghost face and those 2 perks always help me get a snow ball and eventually the win

Comments

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited March 2020
    Options

I like Urban and Pebble for survivor,

Thrill and Haunted grounds for killer. No third hex, just those two. People always assume thrill and haunted are covering something, ruin, devour, noed. Always get themselves caught.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    Options

Dying Light and Thanatophobia, but only on killers that keep everyone Hurt regularly like Plague or Legion.

Currently however I'm really warming up to the Haunted Grounds and Retribution Combo, It's just so funny when someone cleanses a HG totem and now not only is the entire team exposed, but I can also see all of their auras for the next 10 seconds, which gives HG much more value.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

We'll make it and Kindred, fairly self explanatory.

• itsDman3504
    itsDman3504 Member Posts: 23
    Options

I never even thought about comboing those hexes, its like 300 iq bait. i must try it now.

• Carpemortum
    Options

Haha as soon as spirit was announced/revealed I had the idea. Thinking about throwing on Deathslingers also to see how they work when i unlock it.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Thanatophobia and Nurse’s on Freddy is so good. slap on rope addons and survivors will want to heal, when they do they’ll take a long time giving you a change to see them with nurse’s. plus if they’re asleep they won’t know where and how close you are with the lullaby.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Agitation and Mad Grit. It's actually a part of my main build for my main killer, Hag, and I get a good bit of value out of it almost every game. Being able to freely position yourself near gens apply a good amount of pressure, and any cheeky survivor that tries to bait swings will get smacked.

It also makes the basement even more brutal with her.

• itsDman3504
    Options

i was just thinking about using his perk but i cant get deathslinger yet because for some reason i cant purchase the chapter on ps4

• Carpemortum
    Options

Oh really? That sucks. I was about to go do just that lol. Ps4 purchases still messed up??

• Dad
    Dad Member Posts: 19
    Options

I like Surveillance and Ruin.

You touch a gen and I know about it. Period.

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    Options

Better Together and Prove Thyself for gen jockeys.

• itsDman3504
    Options

i dont know if they are or if its my ps4 because my friend was able to purchase it but i keep getting an error

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344
    Options

For Killer: BBQ and Pop; These two are good enough to throw in any 2 other perks i wanna fool around with.

For Survivor: Hard choice, because there are so many i enjoy. I guess i will go with: Better together + Prove Thyself.

• re5_gamer2263
    re5_gamer2263 Member Posts: 53
    Options

Nemesis with Dead Man's Switch

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124
    Options

Tenacity and Unbreakable are two of my favorite to run together.

Used to be Slippery Meat and Up the Ante for some jumping off of hooks.

3 Perk favorite - Dance With Me, Lithe, and Quick n Quiet.

• Shin_Vertigo
    Shin_Vertigo Member Posts: 10
    Options

I enjoy Urban and Iron Will, just because it makes you practically disappear during chases against some killers. Thought about trying For the People and Buckle Up as well, just for picking people up fast and seeing the killer's location.

I don't really play killer enough to have many great combos there, but Iron Maiden and BBQ are nice, as well as Thanatophobia, Nurse's Calling, and Sloppy Butcher (cheated a little bit there with 3, but oh well).

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Barbecue & Chili + Hex: Devour Hope.

Their conditions go hand in hand way too well for me to ignore, and H: DH being my favorite, it's only natural that adding B&C would make my favorite combo.

Hook someone, then go for an Aura to get 24 meters away for your Token.

It's even better once you have 3 Tokens, you might start always having someone on a Hook due to the shorter chases.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    Options

Quick & Quiet+Lithe, Inner Strength+Detectives Hunch, Deliverance+Decisive Strike, Self-care+No Mither

• Carpemortum
    Options

Hrmm. Maybe it's a "ps4 may notice issues" 50/50 kind of thing. Still sucks. Hopefully it works out soon.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options

Mines actually a 3 perk combo of STBFL to speed combo all but the obsession, PWYF to get a benefit when I do see the obsession & Nemesis so I can swap obsessions and lets me go after everyone.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Survivor: BT+WGLF. Im a bp ######### :P

Killer: I don't really have one but if I had to guess. Spirit fury+Enduring has got to be up there on the list.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Dance With Me + Quick & Quiet,I usually run it with Lithe and Iron Will for the anti-Spirit build

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

I have been recently running Dead mans + Nemesis and its a really, really good combo.

I would highly recommend running it on billy, he can get a lot of value out of it.

Ruin + Surveillance is also great.

• jokerdude23_
    jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102
    Options

Easily Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's calling for me

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Survivor: Inner Strength and Head On. Go into a locker to heal. If the killer comes, stun them.

Killer: Surveillance and Ruin. As long as Ruin is up, you can see when they get off generators, letting you know where to go.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Ace in the Hole and Plunderer's Instinct. A risky gamble, considering you can get a brown toolbox with Scraps, but sometimes you get a purple medkit with a Styptic, or a purple flashlight with batteries, hell, even Skeleton Keys with Blood Amber.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2020
    Options

Surv:Flip flop plus tenacity for ultra crawl build. Add unbreakable and boom, get a couple seconds to recover and you got about 1/5 wiggle, but if you get slugged, even if your picked up later, still a large wiggle portion done.

Killer: Devour plus bbq. Get a hook, go get someone out of DH range, get a token, get a hook, repeat until mori, or if totems broken, then darn.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

I haven't played wit it yet, but dead man's switch and Nemesis sound like loads of fun. Alternatively, you could also do dead man's switch plus furtive chase plus make your choice for a similar effect.

• Stornt
    Stornt Member Posts: 145
    Options

Surge and Surveillance is a fun combo. Sure it's nothing great, but it's fun.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Options

Monitor and Abuse and Infectious Fright for me. Smaller terror radius to sneak up, then significantly bigger when you down for bigger Infectious range. Oni uses this combo insanely well, same with Nurse and Billy.

For survivor probably Ace in the Hole and Plunderers, or (boringly) BT and WGLF.

• KnotEnthusiast
    Options

Don't Nemesis and STBFL have anti-synergy? If you get stunned you can't hit the person without losing stacks.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

Sloppy butthole and thana

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    edited March 2020
    Options

PWYF and Nemesis i'm pretty fond of.

Deliverance and DS also i really love when i want to max out Survival category. 🙂

Post edited by Gcarrara on
  • itsDman3504
    Options

can i ask about the use between those? i would think they work against eachother no? or am i missing the strat?

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Iron will,borrowed time.

Useful in so many situations.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

Fixated + Sprint Burst

Get to walk fairly quickly everywhere and save your SB for when the Killer gets close.

Quick & Quiet + Head On as well.

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849
    Options

EZ Iron Maiden and BBQ. Can't hide from me. lol

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Blood Echo and Thanatophobia.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377
    edited March 2020
    Options

For Survivor, I’m currently in love with Head On+Dance with Me

For Killer, Tinkerer and Dark Devotion (All that Undetectable)

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

It has to be ruin with haunted on spirit. They have to choose, is this haunted or ruin? I usually get lucky and it's haunted I love it so much

• KnotEnthusiast
    Options

I think he means Play With Your Food, unless he really likes having a useless perk slot lol

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Options

Thana and Dying Light

BBQ and Dark Murmurs

Corrupt and Thrilling to name a few for my killers.

Empathy and Botanist

Borrowed Time and WGLF

Spine Chill and Premo examples for survivors.

• OtakuFreak
    OtakuFreak Member Posts: 206
    Options

Survivor: For The People + Aftercare) Allows you to save someone in a critical situation and then gives you vision for the rest of the time you spend before being hooked.

Killer: PWYF + Nemesis) Killers like leatherface get much better and punish looping in some way.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options

Furtive & Nurse's, specifically on Hag. Watch in amazement as i gain 4 stacks within moments & am almost always in chase.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options

The idea is to be able to easily swap out your obsession so you can harass the former obsession without losing stacks

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281
    Options

Unbreakable and Sprint Burst

So so conditional, I don't get to use unbreakable a lot of the time or sometimes I might still be exhausted when I do get a chance but unbreakable on it's own is so so satisfying that it makes up for all the games where it was useless, sprint burst is just the icing on the cake when you get up in close enough range to the killer

Would love to say tenacity and unbreakable but sadly don't have tenacity unlocked as teachable yet

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Surveillance and Ruin