What survivors or killers should be added next from TV series or movies?

Options
Halloween2005
Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73

We already have stranger things dlc but what should we get next for dlc. If you know of a specific survivor or killer from the tv series or movie please mention without major spoilers.

What survivors or killers should be added next from TV series or movies? 62 votes

Supernatural
20%
FibijeanFog_KingLeonardo1itamrpiesellerRichard021KingFrostkellyriedionatanwoitoviczPieofbonesghostfaceisthegoatNaztlynn_Trashmaster 13 votes
Stranger things (if license rights are extended)
11%
AdeloozmassaniAlifyCephalon_LebronFrancesco044SK1LLAFriendly_Blendette 7 votes
The walking dead
17%
TerminatorGuyF60_31PurgatorianAwkward_FiendJCZDarkMagikBlackKatFobboebony_morioffwhiteknight[Deleted User] 11 votes
Maze runner
1%
Betrayed_Talion 1 vote
A quiet place
16%
Boosted_DwightKeezonimesulidesourglobeletatheTrialByFire476horrortale_sansDoctorIdiot[Deleted User]DistortedDream 10 votes
The black christmas
0%
Other ( please mention what movie or series and what characters)
32%
EsskaySeiko300rafajspNekoGamerXjokerdude23_Walker_of_the_fog_96SillierHorizon5Dr_LoomisMooksGlamourousLeviathanRobMeister88Shin_Vertigobm33Hex_LlamaSOMENINJANAMEWraithBabyDADDYMYERS1978PhantomChimeraN0_th4nk5TheWrestler 20 votes

Comments

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options
    The walking dead

Probably just a survivor from TWD, probably Shane.

• Shin_Vertigo
    Shin_Vertigo Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'd say Pinhead would be good, but we already just got a chain killer so that might not happen. Candyman could have a cool ability as well. Honestly I'd rather see something original right now though. A Mummy killer could be cool, and its power could be cursing a survivor which could almost be like madness from Doc. Also looking forward to a vampire, skeleton, zombie, or werewolf. To be honest The Thing could be really cool, as long as what it turned into was somewhat restricted. It would be like prop hunt for survivors, except the prop would be hunting them. (Maybe could also turn into another survivor with a small terror radius).

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    Options

Mike Enslin from 1408

• jokerdude23_
    jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102
    Options

Phantom killer (The Town That Dreaded sundown)

Leslie Vernon (Behind the mask the rise of Leslie Vernon)

Harry Warden (My Bloody Valentine)

One of the sadistic Teenagers (Eden lake)

Three finger (Wrong turn)

• Shin_Vertigo
    Shin_Vertigo Member Posts: 10
    Options

Also, didn't really think about survivors. Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks could be pretty cool. Even though Twin Peaks isn't a horror series, it does have a lot of strange elements, making it a reasonable target for "the entity". They could also go after game characters, like from Silent Hill or Resident Evil, which could be pretty cool.

• Esskay
    Esskay Member Posts: 21
    Options

What's with the random as hell options? Just feels more like your favourite shows or movies rather then what fits best/ most popular. My personal choice would be Norman Bates from Psycho or Bates Motel. Jason, Pinhead, Pennywise and Candyman wouldn't be too bad either

• Esskay
    Esskay Member Posts: 21
    Options

As much as I love the thing, I think R.J Macready alone would be good enough from the series. There's no possible way the devs can animate the thing to the point where it would be respectful to the license, it can't have a default walking animation like all the rest and SWF would kind of ruin it. Macready would still work perfectly, They should leave the thing to AAA companies for its own game

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
    A quiet place

I only picked this because it would be funny seeing John Krasinski running around in the fog.

• Halloween2005
    Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73
    Options

This isnt a favorite shows or movies poll. I put the name of series in this poll because there are so many possible survivors or killers for example supernatural. Plus this is a good idea in my opinion because I dont have to list every single character with only 10 options. This poll I made is asking what characters from different tv series people would like to see. Theres your awnser. Not trying to be rude btw

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,200
    Options
    Sidney Prescott!! all i want i haven't even bought the ghostface dlc because she wasn't part of it and new map and you know what i bought all other dlc twice on ps4 and steam even the newest one but no ghostface and it will stay that way for now.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2020
    Options

If you had left it at TV shows and not expended the question to include movies then the answer would be a bit more subject to broader stuff people don't usually think about. That being said, since you did open it up to movies I'm practically obliged to list off the most obvious top three and then the popular top 6 ish that come after or so (in no particular order aside from the emphasis that the part 3 are very important characters many in the community have wanted to see for years [and the guy with the question mark next to his name is up in the air really for obvious reasons no matter how much people like or dislike him]).

1. Pinhead
    2. Candyman
    3. Pennywise
    4. The Xenomorph
    5. Chucky
    6. The Predator
    7. Jason Voorhees (?)

Now, outside of these popular licenses that everybody knows about and wants what are the more second rate licenses from maybe TV shows or lesser known movies?

Tbh I'd like to see more with the various Scream licenses out there. For one I really want to see a survivor come out of actual Scream movie license (which is separate from the mask license) I'd really like to see Randy Meeks make it in because he's the most unique character in that film's cast of characters compared to DBD current roster of characters (David Tapp is already a cop / detective so no need for Dewey and Laurie Strode is already a final girl so no need for Sidney).

Another license to work with is MTV's version of Scream which again, is another license separate on its own. I'd really like to see a cosmetic for Ghostface wearing the Brandon James mask and the black raincoat, it'd be pretty freakin creepy to see that leaning around corners. At the same time we could hit two birds with one stone if they couldn't secure a survivor from the Scream movie license maybe they could get someone from the MTV series. Noah Foster fills the same type of character role / archetype that Randy Meeks does in the movies so I'd vote for him to make it if he could

Aside from scream Black Christmas doesn't look too bad, I've never seen it but the Christmas horror theme is a pretty unique trope that we don't see too too often in horror. So it'd probably be pretty cool

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    Options

Movies:

HAPPY DEATH DAY: A straight up slasher. You could also do some freakyness with time powers for the killer. Maybe this killer can straight up mori. No hooks. But every time a survivor is moried they respawn across the map someplace with full health.

Plus: Actually scary.

Negatives: No hooks mean no hook perks. Many of which are actually powerful.

The Suffering: A bad ass action horror game .There are a lot of monsters or even the main character that would make a good killer. I personally would like to see either a normal person that passes off as a survivor but turns into a monster after a timer or build up.

Or the slayer as a killer. Those were cool and fast.

• SSG_Prince
    SSG_Prince Member Posts: 1
    Options

Honestly I believe candyman should be the next killer . He has a big buzz generating with his new movie about to drop in the upcoming months.

Secondly I think chuckey would be a great addition to the game not only is he a child hood favorite it would be different to run around as a smaller killer rather than the usual killers who are a tad bit on the big side

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Options
    The walking dead

Negan from S7 as killer and Rick Grimes as survivor. You already know what Negan's mori would be if you watched the show and the infamous scene.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options
    A quiet place

While i'm not a fan of the movie, i love the idea of a blind killer

• BleuHefner
    BleuHefner Member Posts: 1
    Options

I like Candyman, the whole concept of his character and storyline I feel as if DBD creators would do an excellent job wit him

i think Negan would be dope with 2 survivors like Rick/Carl/Glen and Maggie/Mashone/Rosita

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Supernatural

Supernatural would be cool. Sam or Dean would be the survivor, of course. As for the killer, there are plenty of options from a lot of seasons.

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Options

I'll just sit in my corner and desperately wish for Hopper for the rest of my days

• krugerisreal_666
    Options

I would love to see a twin peaks chapter.

• DADDYMYERS1978
    DADDYMYERS1978 Member Posts: 43
    Options

Norman Bates from Alfred Hitchcock's PSYCHO

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187
    Options

Chucky, from "Child's Play". No new survivors needed, just Chucky. Could you imagine, someone between the size of Victor and Legion chasing and hooking? Worth it.

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    Options

Fix server hit validation would be a good killer.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Buffy.

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Supernatural

Candyman but only if he looks like Tony Todd. For survivors i would give ANYTHING for Sam and Dean Winchester. I would never stop playing the game if they were added. If i made it to 105 years old i would playing. lol

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    The walking dead

All those options are meh but Supernatural is gay.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

I would like robin and hopper for ST but tbh I prefer og chapters than lisence

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

Xenomorph with Ellen Ripley and Amanda Ripley as legendary

Sidney Prescott close second.

if it was only your list I would choose Walking dead. Carol, Maggie or Glen as surv. Killer Negan or Alpha/Beta(could somehow incorporate walkers maybe..)

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 666
    Options

The Shinning(Kubrik Version)

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

I don't know how this would work, but I think the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who could be really scary.

• N0_th4nk5
    N0_th4nk5 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Why not expand on the Evil Dead and give us Evil Ash?

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Options

That's how I feel. Jason, Pinhead, Jack Torrance. Someone well known and beloved. These options are lame lol.

• WraithBaby
    WraithBaby Member Posts: 15
    Options

THE GRUDGE! Legit one of the only movies that ever seriously scared me. Can you imagine!? You're on a gen and see the lady or little boy from The Grudge coming at you!?

Or that demon thing from Insidious! The red faced guy-demon-thing with the hooves that crawls on the wall! Spoooooky shiiiiit.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Billy from Gremlins...with Gizmo in his backpack.