Archive Completion

Hello friends. I have completed every challenge and reached tier 63. Just my opinion, but it feels like you have to almost no-life the game to get to tier 70. I personally feel that completing every challenge should take you to tier 70 or at least 68. I have to play roughly 75ish more games to get to 70 which takes a ton of time. Have you guys completed the tome yet? What tier are you on? Do you feel that it takes too long to get to 70, is it too easy, or just right? 😄

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

I do wish that they would have some kind of random challenge option for when you finish all the challenges. The game is more entertaining with challenges or rituals to do.

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281

I'm almost on the 4th page and play a handful of survivor games most days (do miss out though sometimes because of work, especially this month because of a few very busy weekends and a college trip for a few days).

I think it's wayyy to hard to progress through the tiers unless you sell your soul to it, I won't get anywhere near the later tiers even though I played almost daily

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I haven't completed it yet, but somewhere between 55 and 65 was my estimate as to how far the challenges would take me. I agree with you, players should be able to reach the final tier by completing all the challenges. Even if that means there are more challenges and the Tome is harder/grindier to complete overall, it's a lot more fun to grind towards a challenge goal in my opinion than it is to just grind XP on its own.

• Esnei
    Esnei Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2020

Please, please, please, make the rift easier for the people who cant play too much and love the game, i can barely reach tier 50 and i bought the pass in the first day.

Please, make the rift faster

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I'm on uh, like, 45 - 50.

You're really close and have like two weeks to finish it. I'm rooting for you! You can do it!

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Ooooo so close! You can make it!

But yeah, it does seem that you have to put a LOT of work to actually reach the end. I'm off at the moment and can put some time in it, but I can see quite a few people struggling if their time is limited in any way.