I guess I’m a camper now

Options
SL33PY
SL33PY Member Posts: 71
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

Plague on spirits map hooked someone other three were broken. Take two steps and hear crying. Find the crying survivor , they rush hook and get downed dc survivor on hook kills themselves. This all happens within 10-15 seconds. Get called camping trash and should uninstall... really? Lmao smh so ridiculous, what is wrong with this community?

Comments

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    Options

Don't let the opinions of others ruin your opinion of the game. That's childish. Just ignore them.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

You don't even reach the other side of the next loop until they are unhooked

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    Options

That's true, some Survivors really rush towards the unhook. That's why people get farmed sometimes.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

🏕🏗

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited March 2020
    Options

That's also in my opinion quite a huge reason, why camping is a problem at all. As killer you can be sure that someone is around. You could argue with "pressure gens", but you also pressure gens when you have 2 people down, especially when you don't run something like Pop or new Ruin. Someone need to come for help, and if you get into chase with him as well, noone will be doing gens at that moment. If someone is, 2 other are dying

• FichteHiro
    Options

Agreed, applying map pressure is fairly difficult, and downing and hooking survivors is the best way to apply map pressure, hence why some Killers slug or camp. I do not encourage anyone to do it, but it does have a valid reason.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I had a match as deathslinger the other day. I only have like 2 perks for him cause I unlocked him yesterday. Gens were flying. 3 gens were completed and I had maybe 2 hooks. It was my first time on the new map too so I don't know the terrain.

I downed Ash and hooked him by a gen they were working on. As I was carrying him to the hook I saw Steve crouch by a wagon. After I hook Ash I down Steve with a melee then a quick shot+reel. I hook Steve right next to Ash. A 4th gen pops. I got 2 people on hooks and the other 2 are still injured. So I stick around. I slug the 3rd. Ash dies on hook. I carry the 3rd to the basement and the 4th saves Steve. I walk back upstairs and I run into Steve as I walk out of the shack. He doesn't have DS, surprisingly. So I finish him off and look for the hatch. I find it, close it then I catch the last survivor trying to open a door.

Then in the chat they start spamming "We want to have fun too!"

"Well what about my fun? Gens were flying and no matter the amount of pressure I apply someone else will always work on a gen as I'm chasing someone. I was losing that match till I slugged. Had I left I may not have got a single kill. I slugged because it was in my best interest, not because I wanted to ruin your game."

I don't know why I try to reason with survivors in the end game chat. I keep trying to make them understand and they keep giving me a salty bias response. I told them to complain on the forums and I'm certain the devs will nerf deathslinger.

• balenciaga
    balenciaga Member Posts: 21
    Options

congrats!

• Nøti
    Nøti Member Posts: 12
    Options

but it's not their fault they got farmed because you obviously were camping if you're able to get back to the hook in time

• FichteHiro
    Options

LOL, true, I hadn't walked to the other side of the Map yet. I was camping very harshly.

• SL33PY
    Options

Sorry but no If a killer hooks someone then turns around to find another survivor instantly and they rush the hook injured and get downed before the unhook, that’s not camping that’s taking care of stupid survivors that want to rush in hurt and not even give the killers chance to walk away. Had the player ran away from the hook guess what? I still would have downed them and hooked them no matter where we were on the map. I actually let the last two leave because I actually feel sorry for the survivors that have to deal with imbeciles that dc and let themselves die early in the game for no real reason. These guys had 3 gens to go and still had a good chance of winning until that bs robbed the other two of any chance of escape

• Nøti
    Nøti Member Posts: 12
    Options

dude calm it, it's sarcasm, i'm making fun of entitled survivor mains that don't know how to play

• SL33PY
    Options

Like the ones I was playing against, I was calm, its hard to tell sarcasm when reading sometimes. it’s just ridiculous how easily survivors get triggered in this game, I’ve never seen anything like it in any other game, people say overwatch is bad but not like this. I’ve had games where people are tea-bagging at the gate and then still write me not to say gg but to try and rub In the fact they got away like it really matters at all