The next Killer for rework.

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

I am sure that Myers, Pigg or Clown will be reworked or get significant look

There are two terrible realmes: Haddonfield and Gideon. The former is not liked by both sides. The latter is very small, but there are enormous ammount of very safe pallets.

Clown's power is the most poor. I see him hetting some love with Disturbed Ward update.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited March 2020

Haddonfield is very liked from the survivor side and is much better after BL is gone/ if they could increase the gen times just there the map would fit perfectly/. Pigg is also just fine - people are just terrible with her. When you say terrible map I think of Hawkins as many others. Trully horrible map. Shelter woods is another one. Azarovs too

Post edited by Haku on
  • Forge
    Forge Member Posts: 33

I'd be happy to see a rework for the following Killers:

Clown

Nurse

Spirit

They are NOT fun to play as

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Plague needs a rework. Really bad. The rest of the Killers can be balanced with some buffs.

• Forge
    Forge Member Posts: 33

Legion does NOT need a buff. When played right, he has immense map pressure. But, I could imagine he's not too fun to play as?

For Clown, I think his gas tosses should be marked. Like in Apex Legends, you know where its going to be toss. That'd be a great buff start, because his tosses are freaking weird and sometimes, inconsistent.

• SaintsxSinners
    SaintsxSinners Member Posts: 52

With multiple platform gens and absurd fence length, Haddonfield is far from fine. I find Azarovs to be pretty balanced. If you do all the gens on one side then yes it favors the killer, but splitting pressure on gens almost guarantees a win (I recognize players don't always think about this but that's more so on the players than the map design itself.)

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Pig needs a serious add-on pass and maybe some number tweaks but aside from that she's fine.

Haddonfield has other glaring issues besides balanced landing in fact balance landing was just its most prominent issue but most certainly not it's only one if you're going to save that map is perfectly fine then so is sheltered Woods.

• DankyBlaze
    DankyBlaze Member Posts: 3

What do you think of the new patch? I believe they changed it so each match automatically starts with one well already tainted

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331

The Deathslinger. give him mobility. Add a horse and yeeeeeehaw !

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    edited March 2020

Doesn't matter. Literally makes no difference against good survivors. They just play around it. Plague pretty much going to get any tainted fountain at any point in the game is valuable time wasted - when Killer rely's so heavily on every second of the game. Then in the time after taking the tainted fountain to turning, finding, and chasing a survivor again takes too much time out of her power.

That's without me even going into detail about how easy her power is to avoid. It's like the only time she will hit good survivors is if she is in an open map like auto havens, farm, or preschool.

Her concept looks good on paper, but with how the game runs currently - mechanically, she is too weak in too many areas a Killer needs to be strong in.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, good survivors cleanse anyways, and one tainted fountain randomly on the map just speeds up till the survivors start forcing fountains to reset in most cases as well.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

Clown would be near the top of my list. I wouldn't mind them taking a look at Cannibal soon too.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873

Myers is a masterpiece. Don't even bring him up in this thread.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Hopping for a legion rework!

Boring to play as and against.

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711

I personally think the swamp should get reworked. It's generally not a good experience for either role to play on Grim Pantry and Pale Rose.

There should also be a "Map Cube" kind of thing where the Devs take a look on all Maps and remove god loops, etc.

I agree with you that the Clown needs to be buffed and/or reworked since his power is kinda weak and not fun to play against.

However, Bubba and Legion need some love too. The Legion's power is almost impossible to be made strong and balanced.

• OperationMintyHippo
    OperationMintyHippo Member Posts: 406

Haddonfield is still terrible lol. The windows are busted on that map. Also I hate it as a survivor.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I can't tell if you're joking, or being serious. Haddonfield, the map with zero mindgame to it, is perfectly fine? Pig could use some help. Not a complete rework, just number changes to make her more viable. Hawkins. . . eh. I haven't been there much, and when I do, it's usually when I'm playing Trapper. God, that's horrible.

Clown needs help. Bubba needs something to get him out of doing his god given right to camp. Plague could use some help. Trapper has always needed a pick me up. Nurse needs that awful cooldown removed, or her fatigue. Having both is just silly.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

LOLOLOLOL

Okay, tell that to the great walls of Haddonfun. "Just fine".

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

A while ago I think Peanits said Freddy, Nurse, Doctor, and Chainsaw Brothers were on their Radar to get reworked or get their addons updated. So far they have knocked out three so I’m only assuming Billy and Bubba are next since they have the same addons and a lot of them are useless. They also don’t have the new standard of 2 Pink, 4 Purple, 5 Green, 5 Yellow, 4 Brown addons. So I’m assuming Bubba might get a small base kit change and both billy and bubba will get better addons. Im curious how their pink addons will work.

• MrTbagFace
    MrTbagFace Member Posts: 73

I enjoy playing on farm lmao

• Haku

All that haddonfield need it a buffed time to the gens. When I play there a killer jusr don't have enough time to get there

Well both I guess. I just like maps that are different from eveyrthing else. For me when I play on haddonfield as a killer I feel like I don't have enough time. I wish they could just change the gen times on certain maps so they can fit better. Haddonfield is just a perfect map for that because it allow a lot of potential to run around and for me that is the top 1 most interesting part when playing as a survivor. They can just debuff all at the start to slow down gen speed by 50 % or even more for lets say 5 minutes and they just keep the map like it is.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

Clown is the worst killer and needs work. Make him viable!

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Spirit, Clown, Plague, Nurse.

They're all bad, not fun to play against and not fun to play as either.

• memiieko
    memiieko Member Posts: 187

Pig Add-on rework PLS

• ImLeslieKetamine
    ImLeslieKetamine Member Posts: 119

Clown or Bubba, please.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

FIX THE FAT KILLERS

BUBBA AND CLOWN

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    edited March 2020

Billy, Bubba, and Huntress all due for add-on reworks.

Pig was mentioned too.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

She's not highest priority since technically she's still high tier but I think nurse should be worked on. Her bugs and reducing her cool downs. She's simply not fun to play as and barely anyone plays her atm. Also, I'm fairly sure the stats showed she has one of the lowest killrates across the playerbase (correct me if I'm wrong).

Playing as survivor, I will see more clowns and legions then I will nurse.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Wait, I love both maps on both sides...

And safe pallets? Only like 2, by the bathroom. Hell theres usually one pallet that TRAPS the survivor if the gen isnt done yet.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332

Pig Needs:

Her End Game back. She was great at that or they should simply make it when a trap is on someone head it's activated. One or the other. It's annoying there's this weird window for her power to be useful or not. Which can be negated by a good gen rush.

Most of her add ons are great if you use her helmet power properly. Amandas letter is fun and changes her to a stealth killer.

Rule 2 though. Utter trash. No one cares if the traps boxes are highlighted or not because as soon as it activates they are highlighted. You're first instinct is to always run to the nearest box so it dosen't hinder or change the RNG search tactics at all. Rule 2 needs to straight up change how traps work.

Like all survivors start with a trap that's active. No boxes. Double/triple the timer. Whatever the survivors need to keep it fair for them. They must escape before the timer is up. Give 'em a reason to gen rush and make the red actually powerful and scary. Plus it would change how pig is played a little.

Bubba Needs a straight up rework.

Not fun to play as. I'd prefer he had little/no terror radius. No m1. He just has his chainsaw. He plays on chainsaw jump scaring people with its rev. Maybe one of his reds doing what the wraiths bell does where the chainsaws rev noise has no clear direction of origin. Maybe when he is revving his red stains gets brighter or something.

Clown needs a rework to make him more fun. I know he has power issues but also just isn't fun for me. It would be nice if he some addons or reworks to focusedo n making him more scary and toying with survivors.

It would be neat if he could lay down one of his bottles as like a trip wire trap at certain locations or something. It would go well with his hindering, anti-looping power. And give him some more dimension than just lobbing a bottle and hoping it slows someone down enough at a pallet to hit 'em.

Hawkins is fine. I don't see the issue with it. It has very little boring loops, it has multiple levels. It's has stairs and platforms that can benefit people in chase who use balanced landing. There's little if no chest high walls...which is good because those only resuilt in survivors just looping around them optimally since the killer can't mind game when totally visible. It's killer sided though, for sure. If Hawkins did get a rework I'd say maybe a little expansion on upstairs and the number of gens there. Since upstairs ia a bit more survivor sided but killers have little reason to go up there.

That dumb farm with the shack, the endless corn, the barn and the cobble wall round about is intolerable as killer. It's just one big jungle gym. It's small but it's so packed with stuff that survivors can use at every segment that It's a nightmare to play on. I'd like to see that go...or at the least. Have some of loopable/ safe vaulting areas reduced. It's like the guy who designed that map literally dumped every farm asset into a tiny map.

Gideon plants is great. I never have trouble there as killer. It's pretty killer sided so I ain't got an issue with it having a lot of safe pallets. It's more about knowing the map though. If you understand where the drop down holes are, what stairs lead where, you can easily intercept careless survivors.

• Haku

You got whats wrong with Hawkins but let me add you more. As you said there is just one gen upstairs where you have good loops. There is no reason for any killer to ever go there thought cause it is just one gen as we said. Downstairs there is not a single window/vault/ that does not require Balanced landing. I can think of only one at the basement /at the edge of the map /but even there you cannot fast vault it from the side of the basement which is ridiculous. There is nothing else. It all comes down to pallets which are mostly unsafe which is the second big problem after the windows/loops - many but unsafe.