The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I guess survivor mains never change huh?

They always have to be a dick to everyone, including other survivors for no reason i guess.

Comments

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

I had my worst match of the entire year about an hour ago. As killer of course. Spine Chill ensured I got no benefit from Tier 1 and the result was it taking FAR too long for me to even be able to use my power.

I downed ONE guy and started camping because there was 1 gen left that I could tell was about to pop.

They fully demonstrated how BS this game can be if you know how to go against the killers. This guy actually got so mad he talked enough trash for xbox to com ban him. I can't even imagine that logic. You just demonstrated how complete BS 4stacks are and have the nerve to act like I should've also given you a chance to get away?

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

At least be honest salty killer, tier I is immune to spine chill. smh.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

not sure i agree that it's working as intended.. I played a Pig game a week or so ago with Amanda's Letter + Murky Reagent, so I was always crouched, and they still fled before I reached them. This was on The Game, so you can't tell me line of sight. At least 2 had spine chill.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Not always. I'm actually pretty nice to other players.

That being said, there are certain times that I'm going to turn on survivors. I'll actively ditch other survivors if it's a situation like having the killer on the other side of the map with NoED active. I cleansed 3-4 totems, let them reap what they sewed.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

Tier 1 used to be immune to Spine Chill, but not since the Oblivious status effect was incorporated.

Personally, if I'm a dick to other survivors, they had to be really nasty co-players; I've never been a dick to a killer. Honestly, I have 400 survivors I've blacklisted and will lobby dodge. I've never bothered to write down a killer's name for a mori, sent them hate, or anything like that.

I know it seems like all of us are dicks, but we're not. But...a lot are, unfortunately. Some of us appreciate everyone, though, whether it be killers or other survivors just trying to play the game.

• HURRI_KAIN

Tier I is Michael, Michael Tier I is immune to all killer tracking perks.

Pig doesn't have a Tier I.... Pig is supposed to be countered by Spine chill. It's one of the only counters to being jumped by her.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,735

Jokes on you tier 1 michael has undetectable status effect like all other stealth killers, and premonition and spine chill work regardless of undetectable or not. Changed back when they released demo-doggo.

Source: ~200 hours of gameplay since the change.

• HURRI_KAIN

Oblivious is broken by the way. From a coding aspect they created Oblivious so they could simplify the coding, but the effect makes the game more unbalanced.

But with the complete obliteration of toolboxes and removal of 99% hooks the sabotage mechanic is basically removed now. Games are very repetitive and boring only to get tunneled and m ' d. So much fun after last patch.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Some players are just jerks, regardless of what side they play. I've seen Killers who are needlessly mean -- dropping you off at the hatch (taking you half-way across the map while doing it) only to close it. Survivors who teabag no matter how the match went as long as they escape (or now with deathslinger, sometimes, don't).

Personally I play pretty nicely. As survivor a killer dropped me off in front of their hex totem that was OBVIOUSLY Haunted Grounds. I cleansed it anyway cause I figured they were probably doing a challenge and they had already downed me so why not? As a killer I've let people with No Mither go, knowing they too might be doing a challenge.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Though I don't disagree, killer mains are no different. This game attracts toxic players that badly need a parent willing to whoop their butts for bad behavior.

• HexBananaBread
    HexBananaBread Member Posts: 25

I don't understand why people complain about survivors being "toxic". because when they're toxic it benefits the killer like t-bags they're wasting their time by not running to the next loop same thing with flashlight clicking. they waste their flashlight and make less distance the only time i think i would be annoyed is if they're running god loops like the rancid building and iron works because there's nothing i can do about it except leaving them and i never never feel the need to camp or tunnel them and hell if they were the last survivor and they did well in a chase and were good sports i'd give them hatch

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

maybe people don't like being taunted every ######### match? who cares if 1 person is wasting time, the other 3 are setting of gens left and right.. thus they know they can taunt just to be an ass

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

That’s why you ignore them. Why would I chase the flashlight clicking Nea in the main Asylum building while all the other survivors are working on gens in a dead area? Because she taunted me and that annoyed me? Just to spite her for being “toxic”? Then camp her when all the gens are done even though I didn’t pressure gens at all then complain and whine because survivors are all “toxic”?

You’re just blatantly throwing the game if you chase the flashlight clicker while the other three are working on gens. That’s YOUR fault you lost if you don’t focus on gens.

No it’s not fun to be taunted, I get it. You can’t let get to you though. It’s an online PVP game, of course people are going to play a bit sweaty and taunt you sometimes, it’s a mindgame and you’re falling for it if you take the bait.

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

I also think it's because if one survivor is having a hard time, their teammates can still make it through and even help them out a lot, but killers can only truly rely on themselves (people may argue that killers have perks to rely on, but survivors have perks too). Most survivors that click and t-bag usually do it because they think/know that they are going to win, or at least most survivors will win, so they try to rub it into the killers face. I know that killers can be toxic too, but I think it's better to go against one toxic person than 1-4 toxic people.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519

Survivors toxicty = Tea bag, Clicking, Its up to you to be mad and sad or you can still play and just ...ignore? Its not like tea bagging makes killers slower or freeze them.

Killers toxicty = Tunneling, Camping, Slugging... Yeah you can't ignore that, Becaue its effect your gameplay.