What should the next balance be for devs on each side?

Options
leyzyman
leyzyman Member Posts: 355

So, I want to ask the community: what NEEDS to be touched upon the most on each side?

Rules for voting:

1. Only vote for 1 on each side. This is about what needs to be done first, not what needs to needs to be done about the game.

2. Dont flame eachother. Each side had their fair share of issues.

3. I will include an "other" option. If you dont see the biggest issue to you on these lists, then leave a description.

With this out of the way, here are my ideas for balance changes for the game.

Killers:

A. Fix the gen speeds.

B. Fix keys

C. Buff/Fix killers

D. Fix the 2nd chance perk issue

E. Nothing; killers should get gud

F. Other

Survivors:

A. Fix camping/tunneling

B. Fix Moris

C. Fix EGC when last one left.

E. Fix survivor perk bugs (dead hard, I'm lookin at you especially).

E. Nothing; survivors should get gud

F. Other

My personal opinion:

Killer B

Survivor B

Comments

• TheMythicalCat
    TheMythicalCat Member Posts: 175
    Options

For Killer, A and C kinda go together. Fixing Gen Speeds buffs Trapper, Leatherface, Hag (not that she needs it), Deathslinger, and any slow/setup killer, which is a lot of the low-tier. So doing A will also do a bit of C, so A would be my pick for Killer.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

F for both.

Killers need map sizes adjusted. If you fix map sizes by shrinking them down, you fix gen speeds.

For survivors, they need to shrink the gap between solo and SWF, which means perks need to give more info for solos.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Idk, F for both

For killer I want shadowborn as a selectable option the most at this point. I would have said buffs but, like the Devs, I've abandoned wraith and Myers at this point and those two killers will never be fixed or helped again. But yeah, I want an extra 15 degrees FOV as an option. Would just help me and probably many other people in general not get a massive headache playing killer for a long period of time.

Survivor I want the survivor aura reading from kindred to be default. I run kindred all the time, but nobody else does which is what makes solo q irritating to play. This would help solo survivors so much and would basically be a negligible buff to SWF.

• DeafSlinger
    DeafSlinger Member Posts: 3
    Options

Rework keys and Moris. Shrink big maps by 10-20%; coal tower and father Campbell's chapel are optimal sizes for both sides.