Why doesn't decisive strike work against doctor?

Options

Did they make some change I am unaware of? Can you not use DS when in tier 2 madness now or something?

It instantly consumed it but wouldn't give me the prompt to actually use it. This seems really unfair.

Comments

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options
  • Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,348
    Options

lol this bug came back with new update why im not supprised

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2020
    Options

Ah alright, that's equally as stupid but guess not much can be done about it then. No point in reporting it, I tried reporting bugs before nothing ever comes of it, just a waste of time.

Guess I just have to deal with it =/

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320
    Options

DS bug? They'll have a hot fix first thing in the morning while killer bugs stick around for months

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

Im playing doc and i got hit with ds today fun fact it was my first time to ever be hit by it played against 4 bill dressed exactly the same

• Azgarthus
    Azgarthus Member Posts: 31
    Options

That was a bug when Doctor was reworked and they fixed it shortly after. When they updated how madness works it must've just undone the fix. Maybe the game tries to make the skillcheck a madness off-center skillcheck, but something else says that the DS skillcheck can't be off-center, so it just breaks and doesn't go through. That would explain why it works for some but not others, it's a chance thing.

• Vampire
    Vampire Member Posts: 90
    Options

Doctor here, got hit by it.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

What the hell are you talking about? Its a survivor bug, so its top priority for the developers. Last time Decisive Strike was bugged versus Doctor it got fixed in just 5 DAYS.

Meanwhile killers have a whole bunch of gamebreaking bugs that have been in the game for months now (Nurse blink bug being in the game for whole 9 months by now).

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

Haha I am like, one of the main adverts for the nurse blink bug you don't have to tell me about that. I've filed reports, mentioned it to devs, and filed tickets and even mentioned it in notes on feedback forums- as I have with a few survivor bugs too. So far none of the reported issues have been fixed....so I've just given up on reporting bugs as a whole honestly.