Stop outing your fellow survivors

Options
Too often and I know they see me do survivors lead killers straight to me. Stop using your teammates as bait. 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

In the world of optimal loopers its considered optimal play if another survivor continues looping (hes full life)
    Yeah I know it sucks if you prefer the stealthy gameplay and usually I show my appreciation by unhooking that special survivor in front of the killer :lol:

• kone19
    kone19 Member Posts: 72
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @Master they had just unhooked me they literally guaranteed my death 
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

No.

• kone19
    Options
    @Mister_Holdout well then I hope they/you enjoyed losing the game because that’s what keeps happening afterwards 
  • Mister_Holdout
    Options

@kone19 said:
    @Mister_Holdout well then I hope they/you enjoyed losing the game because that’s what keeps happening afterwards 

I don't care about dying.

I usually get enough points to pip anyway.

• kone19
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @Mister_Holdout then you’re just selfish in a team game. And going out of your way to do so
  • Mister_Holdout
    Options

@kone19 said:
    @Mister_Holdout then you’re just selfish in a team game. And going out of your way to do so

I never said I was nice : P

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Mister_Holdout said:

@kone19 said:

That's also why eventually a ban for griefing will come your way.

• Mister_Holdout
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Mister_Holdout said:

@kone19 said:

That's also why eventually a ban for griefing will come your way.

Yeah...no

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    So... just to make this clear. You main cause of death are fellow survivors, yes?
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Lol that only happens once in a SWF game with 1 person he was being chased and I went back to the gen I tried to tell him dont loop back to gen just as he and Michael did I was hilarious he was like why are you still hear run
  • kone19
    Options
    @Tsulan yes they try to lose the killer by using me as bait or unhook me to let me get hit again so they can get away