Saltiest thing I've ever heard

Options

So, I just came across a killer who face camped me at the beginning of the game, when I messaged the killer he said he was doing it because I was being toxic. I got confused since I was literally on a gen and the game had just started. Turns out he made a list of the people that have tbagged him at the exit doors. Yes, he made a LIST of people tbagging at the doors. Not because they were toxic in game, not because they were tbaggin during a chase, or messing with him. Nope. He got salty cause survivors tbag at the doors.

I never tbag in game, ii have at the doors just cause at this point is tradition, not because I wanna "tilt" the killer, to me is more of a "byee" kinda thing.

Damn, this dude actually checks his list when joining a lobby :´D

Comments

• MissBehavingX
    MissBehavingX Member Posts: 493
    Options

why would anyone in their right mind get triggered by that? Like I said, at this point is pretty much tradition. When I play killer i couldnt care less if they tbag or not in the gates, as long as they dont do it during a chase or to taunt

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597
    Options

That dude is an idiot. Probably should play another game. He's probably one of those creeoy stalker types.

• SurviveByDaylight
    SurviveByDaylight Member Posts: 720
    edited March 2020
    Options

Does it really matter? Please stop acting like children here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

I mean what I do, and only if people are EXCEPTIONALLY toxic mind you, is I block them on steam. Like the people who tell you to ######### in post game chat, or intentionally sandbag you and throw the match because you are playing a normal claudette and then call you the n word in post game- like the really toxic of toxic people.

So if I see someone in a match I am in and they are blocked I know they are HELLA toxic; and to dodge that lobby. That's the end of it.

More to your point, that person is kinda over reacting, but I mean you didn't like getting face camped, he doesn't like being teabagged at the exit gates....Like you are both acting childish. It's so petty and ridiculous.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

What a noob... facecamping when he could've burnt a more smh.

/s

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

Santa Clown be checking his list twice.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

Well looks like you did not read the Killers rulebook for survivors and now you got what you „deserved“.

i mean facecamping, which takes away playtime and points from you and your probably random team, is a reasonable punishment for pressing a button a few times when the game was already finished (and where that killer probably also facecamped another survivor).

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

LMAO 😂 This is the funniest thing I have read.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I mean, I have a mori list, but they're all people that tunnel and mori me first. It's actually hard to play survivor by myself since high rank killers seem to hate me.

The point is, I can see where this guy is kind of coming from.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

You think the killer making a list is weird? Not really. I'm going to agree with some of the other comments and say I think your not telling the full story.

T-bagging is the equivalent of going haha in my opinion. T-bagging at a pallet or at the exit door is the same thing. It shows your being cocky because you think your safe. If it were me I wouldn't face camp but bring a mori instead.

I don't keep a list but I'd say a lot of people remember the names of players who have been toxic to them before and may change their killer or build in response to facing them.

• Codela
    Codela Member Posts: 96
    Options

Hold on, wait a minute.

"one of the most shameless and disrespectul things" - You can't be truly serious about this, can you?

You know what's really disrespectul and shameless? Wishing for someone to "f** die", wishing for someone to get cancer, telling female players to "just grow a thick skin" which has been the case in a thread some time ago, telling the devs to go f* themselves or calling them incompetent when they're working their butts off to save whatever can be saved in this community and so much more. All of those points are so much more disrespectul than spamming one goddamn key.

OP said that for him, t-bagging is a sign of saying "goodbye" to the killer. If you don't buy it, don't buy it. But don't twist and pervert his statement with your own understanding and perception of t-bagging.

That said, if you t-bag at the exit gate, don't expect the killer to understand it as means of saying goodbye. One cannot be that naive.

Stay safe out there.

• Codela
    Codela Member Posts: 96
    Options

I merely tried to relativise your statement "one of the most shameless and disrespectul things" to the things which are far more disrespectul and almost equally common in our community.

I didn't say you were referring to post chat. But, I think that if we discuss t-bagging and someone connects that to "the most shameless and disrespectul things", we must not exclude death or cancer/sickness wishes since they, too, are sadly part of our gaming culture. And I think it's completely legitimate to bring it up in this case. I tried to show that there are worse things than t-bagging at the exit games - that's all.

About cause and effect, I'm fully on your side. That's why I wrote: "That said, if you t-bag at the exit gate, don't expect the killer to understand it as means of saying goodbye. One cannot be that naive."

Lastly, I think we can agree on the fact that, generally speaking, t-bagging is toxic. Personally, I think there are some circumstances in DbD under which I think t-bagging is not to be understood as toxic but that would go to far right now.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

You deserved it. Everyone and their mother knows what tbag means in gaming. It is an insult.

I only play survivor now and I never tbag the killer unless he was toxic.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Yes we can agree on that. And yes ofc wishing somebody death is worse, but like i said, i did not even took this into consideration at all. Those kind of people have to get banned obviously.

• GamerCustard
    GamerCustard Member Posts: 59
    Options

I mean.. personally in my experience as a survivor, I take tea bagging at the gate as a goodbye/final acknowledgement of game played, or as communication to fellow survs while waiting for the rest of the team.. a simple double tap of L2 (I play console) and I hope they had a good time.

I see how it can look toxic though, like a continuous tea bag at gates to mock the killer but I try to look as not-like-that as possible. Tea bagging throughout game at killer though is pretty toxic however.. and I feel like with how recent matchmaking is going is pretty horrible and I'd imagine frustrating for the killer://

• beeberdude
    beeberdude Member Posts: 4
    Options

you cannot just says its "tradition" as a reason for t-bagging

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849
    edited March 2020
    Options

I've got a list of people I one hook mori, not a physical list, but for as long as I remember your name, you get tunneled and 1-hooked mori'ed.

As for the t-bagging, I don't find it toxic if its done during chase or in the exit gate. Though I find it way more annoying in exit gate, your basically hold up the game, just leave. Or at least grow a pair and do it in a location where you have a chase of going down. Doing it in the exit gate is in theory more toxic, because you are kinda saying. "Na na na na na, you can't get me" to the killer, while during the game, its more like "Na na na na na, you missed me"

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    edited March 2020
    Options

Well, that's just good stuff right there . Talk about karma biting you in the ass... Lmao

😂

• AddictedToMosh
    AddictedToMosh Member Posts: 116
    Options

If you've won the game, just leave. Having to waste time at the exit gates is annoying for us killers. At times survivors only leave a couple of seconds before the end game collapse kills them, forcing you to reach the gates and fend them off.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

See, when someone teabags me I take it to mean something entirely different. Sorry, I don't speak survivorneese, but I always assumed it meant "Please Tunnel me." Can't believe i had it wrong all this time! This poor Claudette who teabagged at every pallet wasn't asking me to tunnel her, she was telling me goodbye! Why didn't I see that?

• MissBehavingX
    Options

Hey clearly I had a blast watching him get gen rushed and tbagged at the exit by the other 3 survivors, so yeah, 10/10 would experience it again 😂

• MissBehavingX
    Options

Why do people take so seriously exit door tbagging? When I play killer I couldnt care less if survivors tbag at the door. It doesnt trigger me at all, it's such a common thing I don't see why people get upset over it.

Facecamping is NOT a common thing. Unless it happens during endgame, and if it does I dont get salty over it, I understand the killer just wants to secure a kill. *shurgs*

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

I don;t understand getting pissed about teabagging at the door. If the gates are open and I don't have a hooked person or a chase, I sit in the corner and wait for them to leave. just dont give them the satisfaction

• MissBehavingX
    Options

Or do that. I've done that as a killer many times if I see they opened the door and they arent leaving yet.

I see people get offended super easily after this thread, thanks guys 😂

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

It's not tradition. You got what you deserved.

God damn survivors are far too entitled, they think that there is nothing wrong with bullying Killers and go as far as to say it's "tradition" jesus christ. Resident Evil 3 is going to be a glorious release.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Your right OP. Your post is the saltiest thing I have ever read. Don't taunt next time. I did chuckle a little when you called it "tradition" though, nice try.

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328
    Options

Annoying? Where is the "idgaf" mentality? Nowadays everyone needs special treatment lol

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

What a baby

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Thats the reason I started using deathslinger as one of my mains w noed. Pop around the corner and quick scope them right in the arse while there butt dancing. Funny as hell, very rewarding, and they get SUPER PISSED!

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Tradition? What does that even mean?

What you said is basically like you showing him the middle finger lol. And if he wants he can camp you for it, even if in your or other's opinion it's a silly reason.

And why do you even care if he made a list? You sound salty yourself by making a post telling people that some guy made sure to remember you. Just move on.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Good on him. Butt dancing at the doors is plain stupid and rude. Just leave. BTW, it is not teabagging. There is nobody beneath you to teabag....just saying. You can't teabag air. Besides, do you really want to teabag with Billy? If so, something is wrong with you....just saying.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,662
    Options

As others have said, T-bagging at the exit gates is a straight up haha you can't get me taunt. No idea how one could consider it not a taunt. There are certainly times you can t-bag at the killer in a communication like way but yeah, t-bagging at the exits is a straight up you suck at the game and can't get me taunt. Personally it doesn't bother me when people do it because why would it?

Making a list though? That just seems overly vindictive on their part.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    Options

This is why Deathslinger exists.

• MissBehavingX
    Options
  • Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

thread backfire

i keep mental notes based on name/pic if someone does that ######### throughout the game or taunts at gate after being bodyblocked by 3 people

don't act like an ass if you can't take it in return

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Love it when a post backfires. More funny that even though 99% of the thread is against this person, OP is now defending themselves and shutting down whoever disagrees with them.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    Options

Yep. I used to have a list too. It's so orgasmic to facecamp or tunnel or mori a guy that was toxic to you when you played nice :-)

Here are some examples.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Coming from the person who messaged a killer because they facecamped you and made a thread about it on the forums afterwards. Sounds like you're salty one.

I often side with survivors on this forums despite being (mostly) a killer main since 2017. Sometimes people will even call me a survivor main because I defend survivor actions quite a lot but you are clearly the type of survivor who deserves to get camped.

Not only do you (knowingly) taunt the killer when you make it out alive (probably 1 out of 100 games since skilled survivors usually just move on to the next game instead of wasting the killer's time) regardless of how the killer played throughout the match but then you even act like you were psychologically superior towards forum members that call you out for taunting the killer which -ironically- makes you seem like a childish person.

Everyone knows playing killer can feel stressful at times for the majority of DBD's playerbase so tbagging a killer that lost a match is obviously asking for a good time on the hook next time you face said killer.

Also it's hilarious how you're trying to act like you didn't care about getting facecamped when you're clearly the type of person that... Well... Messages the killer AND creates a thread when it happens.