The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

As a console Deathslinger...

Why was the sensitivity of his ADS lowered? I assume that this change doesn't effect those playing on mouse and keyboard as much, as sensitivity doesn't cap as low. I can usually understand balance changes made to killers to account for over/underperformance, but of all the feedback I've seen about the Deathslinger, I hadn't seen many players mention his ADS sensitivity from either side. So why the change? I understand that console sensitivity improvements are on their way, but even so, I don't quite understand WHY this change was made. Also why the patch notes said 'an adjustment' rather than just outright saying it was lowered. I enjoyed playing the Cowboy Man, and whenever I missed a shot I more often felt like it was my fault rather than hitboxes (most of the time). But now it almost feels like more of a hindrance to ever try to fire outside of doing the quickshot.

It didn't kill him, but it made him significantly harder to land shots with, which already took getting used to. For me, it killed part of his fun factor.

I'd like to hear what you guys think. Those who play with a mouse, is it hardly noticeable? Those who play with a controller, am I just in a 'git gud' scenario despite having played him a lot?

(Also this is the first discussion I've made woot, sorry if it sucks)

Comments

• TheLuckyPickles
    TheLuckyPickles Member Posts: 2

Nope, not just you. I'm having the exact same experience on PS4

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

I really suffered after the change but I’m slowly getting better. Still feel I was doing better prior to this hotfix. I’ll keep using him but I wish they wouldn’t change something so important to this killer on the fly like this. I feel like I’m going to get better with this but they will change it again and it bums me out.