Who misses the Killer to Survivor switch button?

Options
mckaylee
mckaylee Member Posts: 2

I find it a bit annoying to switch back and forth between the Killer and Survivor screens on my Xbox now since you can no longer tap a button that switches for you. Now you have to go to the main page, select Killer or Survivor, use bloodpoints, go back to the main page, pick Survivor or Killer.... Anybody else miss that feature?

Who misses the Killer to Survivor switch button? 85 votes

I miss it, it was convenient
87% 74 votes
I miss it, but I rarely used it
7% 6 votes
I don't know what you're talking about
1% 1 vote
I don't miss it, I rarely/never used it
3% 3 votes
I don't miss it, it wasn't helpful
1% 1 vote

Comments

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Not that bad tho

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

It really helped me, I'm a lazy person to change from killer to survivor.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

It was a very nice feature. Now it just feels dead in the area it once was.

• IAmShadowZzz
    IAmShadowZzz Member Posts: 43
    Options

It was really convenient, glad I'm not the only one who misses it lol. It just gets a little tiresome having to keep going back to the main menu.

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

It was a useful, if not minor, time saving tool. Now there's just an empty space on the UI with nothing there, making it look incomplete.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited March 2020
    Options

That update back in the days somehow showed how screwed up their code and/or design is. It also introduced the SWF party to stay after games. And that killed the switch button. Because now you have to host a survivor lobby, although you don't want to ready up. And that is why you can get kicked out of your own lobby with the unknown error, while you were just spending bloodpoints. This does not happen when spending points on killers.

Not sure if it was the old architecture that forced them create this strange design with a kindof workaround, or if they designed this without thinking about it. I might also be completely wrong and have no idea of what's going on, but getting kicked while spending bloodpoints is one strange-ass feeling and I'm just pretty sure that this setup is also the reason why they needed to get rid of the switch button

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options

You would not believe how much I miss it. I get that there are plenty of biased community members who only play one side or the other, but for those who frequently play both sides it was so great to be able to switch at the click of a button.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,995
    Options

God I hate having to back out of the killer screen to have to press on SWF, which for how long it takes sometimes, about 15 seconds wasted and about 4 buttons clicked or moved

I loved how I just had to press the button once and go to the role I wanted to play

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    Options

I mostly forget it isn't a thing anymore and try to click it, accidentally going to the Store.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

I joined after that was removed, but it sounds very convenient and I'd like to see it brought back.

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Maníaco_da_garrafa Member Posts: 144
    Options

F.

• BabyClaudette
    BabyClaudette Member Posts: 109
    Options

Like it just saves you from pressing 1 extra button, not that helpful.