The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will we ever have more free dlc's in the future?

It's been more than an year since the last free one...

Comments

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

I think that the Huntress will be the last free killer released.

Maybe if they get enought money with their store ?

We never know.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    What do you mean by more free DLCs? Curtain Call DLC, and the upcoming Shattered Bloodline DLC, are free. It's just that you have to earn them. You play this game, so you're gonna stock up shards anyway. If you want to buy an individual character, like Kate, its for 9000 shards, which is equivalent to levelling from 1 to 45. Levelling from 1-80 will buy you the whole chapter. I have saved 18,000 shards for the upcoming DLC. Start saving. 
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Probably not now that we can unlock original characters with Shards.

• 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171

All of the killers (outside of the licensed ones) are now free with shards. Why would they need to make the DLC free?

The only thing you're paying for, at this point is convenience. Now you want convenience for free as well?

• L0gic
    L0gic Member Posts: 5

I'm not complaining. I just wanted to know if there will be more free dlc's :(

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Okay, to answer your question again, there won't be "free" DLCs like the Nurse, Huntress and Bill anymore. 
  • L0gic
    L0gic Member Posts: 5

@Khalednazari said:
    Okay, to answer your question again, there won't be "free" DLCs like the Nurse, Huntress and Bill anymore. 

Ok, thank you! :)