I dont want to spend money but i can almost get a killer with iridescent shards

I have these killers: Deathslinger, Oni

I dont have plague, clown, spirit and legion

I just dont know which one to go for

Comments

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2020

Out of the 4, I'd get none. Everyone except spirit is exceptionally weak and spirit is like a less powerful nurse, skillcap and all. Id save your shards, in saving for deathslinger now, 7600 shards

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Depends on if you're going to play them or for perks. Clown has two good perks (Pop, Bamboozle) but he's a really bad Killer. Plague has two really good perks (Corrupt, Infectious) and she's also a decent Killer. Spirit has mediocre perks but she is a very good Killer if you learn her. Legion is pretty bad, but he's amazing for bloodpoint farming and ranking up. Discordance is also pretty good.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Plague or Clown would probably be the best bang for your shards, although, if its bloodpoints you care for, then pick up Legion. You will almost always acquire 32K bloodpoints every game.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Plague probably has the best killer perks in the game aside from Leatherface, so I'd recommend getting her if you're more interested in perks, clown has Pop so unless you want to wait in the shine you could also get him. None of those killers aside from Spirit are all that good (or fun for that matter), so if you're interested in playing the killer then Spirits your best bet.

• Rapid_Oli_YT
    Rapid_Oli_YT Member Posts: 36

yeah i want BP but i want killer that can get consistant 3 - 4ks if i play against a decent team but legion isnt that good but has bp perks😓

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    edited March 2020

Besides their perks which I would say they're all pretty good; Spirit and Legion can have some fun games. They can get around some of the more heinous loops.

Plague is just vomit and wack. Sometimes both at the same time. Clown is for trolling.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

None of legions perks affect BP, it's just his ability gives him a lot. He's half decent if played to his full capacity, but actually getting good enough at him to get consistent 3-4ks is among the hardest in the game.

• Murdle
    Murdle Member Posts: 119

I would say get spirit.

I don't get the "less powerful nurse"

Just cause they both sorta blink or phase doesn't mean the two should be compared.

The nurse as you already know, instantly blinks somewhere but stuns herself afterwards and has limited vision.

The spirit is invisible and has significantly more movement speed for.. I wanna say around an average of 5 seconds?

She also passively phases. Meaning it looks like she is constantly teleporting. All you have to do is walk or maybe even stand still and you are passively phasing. This does mess with survivors cause for a period of time.. You're invisible and teleporting everywhere all the time without even really doing anything.

Although this all can be changed with addons.

The nurse has.. Limited mind games. I wanna say it's rare. Usually you'll just blink near a survivor and try to hit them but you can pretend to blink somewhere else.

You can literally mind game survivors by standing still as spirit and pretending to "phase" and most will fall for it and walk in front of you and you can just instantly grab them when they vault. Lot of people are salty about that

Apparently she's the most hated killer around rank 1-10. Do with that information what you will but I got the spirit because I was tired n bored of being stunned half the game by maining nurse and honestly the spirit seems more like my play style and in some ways (dare I say) better than the nurse.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I wouldn't call Spirit's perk mediocre, I think they're actually quite powerful. Spirit Fury from a survivor perspective is really anxious fulling, which is what makes the chase scary. Haunted Ground can really pressure survivors and Rancor is best at giving the killer map awareness and potentially getting at least 1 or 2 kills.

• Rapid_Oli_YT
    Rapid_Oli_YT Member Posts: 36

Thanks for the advice ill probably get her cause she has good perks aswell i might get legion after for BP farming aswell

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Spirit would be a good choice out of those.

• asimplelegion
    asimplelegion Member Posts: 66

I'm personally a legion player and I agree it can be hard to get a 4k unless you're playing against potatoes. I personally think all the teachables are pretty useful depending on what you're looking for, I run Discordance and occasionally Mad Grit. Plus I personally think the legion pairs up really well with blood warden, if you have that one from nightmare.