Using some perks in the game, make a build that reflects your personality

Options
TheGameZpro3
TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I just thought this would be fun. As the title states, you use the perks from the game (survivor and/or killer) and make a perk build with them (only using 4, like in the game).

For example, this is mine...

• Fixated
  • Wake Up!
  • Alert
  • Calm Spirit

Fixated, because I walk really fast. Wake Up! because I'm always the first one awake in my family, and I'm usually the one waking people up after they over slept. Alert, since I'm always on high alert (me me paranoid boi). And Calm Spirt because I am usually calm... spirit.

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Urban Evasion - I like to dodge people

Sprint Burst - need to use it every time I consume dairy or coffee

That is about it

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options
    • Better Together

I love hanging out with my friends and helping them out with whatever they need :)

• Babysitter

I’m good with kids and like to make them laugh, plus i’ve babysat a lot before

• Bamboozle

I confuse myself a lot and usually the one to slip on something or hurt myself

• Monitor & Abuse

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Can I have five? I know it's against the rules, but I picked five. Guess I'm a rebel too, better add "Breakout" to the list 😋

Alert

I'm hyper-analytical about everything - myself, my relationships, my problems, other people's problems. If I can figure out how an issue or a person works and why, it helps me to understand the person better or find a solution to the problem.

Empathy

If someone else is suffering, I drop everything to do what I can for them. Even if I'm having a rough time myself, it doesn't matter to me if there's someone else who needs my help.

Head On

I'm very driven, and tend to go to one extreme or another. I'm not very good at doing anything to a moderate degree. Everything I do, I put absolutely everything I have into it.

Inner Strength

Even when things get really bad, I find strength to make myself keep going. I've learned to acknowledge that things aren't fine and I'm in a lot of pain, without letting it cripple me.

Tenacity

I tend to think of myself as being tenacious to a fault. If I'm emotionally invested in something or someone, I find it incredibly difficult to let go. Which makes me extremely loyal, but also what one might call "vulnerable to change".

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

Borrowed Time - I'm really bad at time management, but extremely good at mitigating procrastination at the last minute. (Cue the Netflix binge sessions)

Bond - My friends mean the world to me. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Hope - I try to be optimistic, especially because there were a few years of my life that my constant pessimism just made my life miserable. Now I try to be better.

Wake Up! - I'm constantly tired and sleepy, and can pretty much nap at any point.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hmm, Lithe (I parkour but I much prefer the efficacy of movement and climbing over the falling)

Calm Spirit (I'm the most clear headed when my house went up in flames)

Probably spine chill, always on edge regardless of whether I'm exploring an abandoned hospital or not. Not really a crowd person.

Lastly.. either lucky break or fixated as I'm constantly told to slow down because I walk way too fast but also I have a wierd knack for coming away from disasters largely unscathed whether it's creating a motorcycle or a house fire or flipping my car or whatever

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Shadowborn - I basically live at night. Definitely a night owl.

BBQ & Chili - Im not gonna lie I love me some good BBQ.

Hex: Ruin - Im a mess. I am my own ruin.

I'm all ears - Every little noise that happens that is out of the norm I'm on high alert. Just trying to stay safe.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

No Mither, Solidarity, Second Wind, and Lucky Break

Because I'm a bumbling moron.

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    Options

I love the idea for this forum aaa

• Bond (My partner, friends, family, cat, and hedgehog are the most important and closest people to me in life)
    • Unbreakable (I've been through a lot of hardships, I'm still here today)
    • Pharmacy (I'm going to school to be a medical assistant)
    • Wake Up! (I love naps and I'm hard to wake up in the morning)
  • DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

Diversion, Lithe, AMN and Red Herring

Diversion cause i'm smart and would use the environment to my advantage

Lithe cause i'm fast as f*ck boi (for like 5 seconds before my stamina fails me)

AMN cause I have common sense

and Red Herring cause I make a brilliant distraction

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583
    Options

Inner Strength

I'm pretty hardy, it takes a lot to keep me down.

Second Wind

Sometimes I need that 5 minute rest, but I'll pop back up and burn through the next set as if I wasn't tired at all.

We'll Make It

I'm pretty good at keeping friends and coworkers motivated, we can push through anything.

Spine Chill

Whenever my family opens the door to the house, I can tell what mood they're in by how they open the door. My spine shivers, my ear canal closes, it's really funky.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

you can tell what mood your family is in just by them opening a door?

Neat

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Fixated: I walk pretty fast.

Balanced Landing: Usually at work I tend to jump of the ladder or slightly higher places without hurting. It's just faster than climbing down xD.

Iron Will: Usually when I hurt myself I stay pretty calm.

Quick and Quiet: People tend to jump because they turn around and I stand behind them. They don't realize me and with my speed I can be everywhere at once without being heard.

It's also known as the Scratched Mirror syndrome.

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583
    Options

It's mostly just the front door. And my little brother throws everything off because he knocks the loudest and slams every door open, regardless of his mood lol

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options
    • Fixated

I'm tall and I have long legs, so I'm quite used to hearing others tell me I walk really fast and need to stop being in such a hurry.

• Stridor

I'm that guy that always hears the barely audible noises. And then the same barely audible noises drive me crazy while everyone else is wondering what noise I'm even talking about 😥

• This Is Not Happening

As the perk description itself states. "You perform your best when you are under extreme stress". I guess that's a skill you might pick up when you procrastinate way too much.

• Breakdown

I'm heavy and sorta clumsy, so sometimes things break or fall over as a result.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

Fire Up, NOED, Bloodwarden, Enduring.

I procrastinate hence the Fire Up, NOED, Bloodwarden.

Enduring is just because whenever I get hurt irl I start seeing red.

Killer would be Legion because I'm a decent sprinter and can't see myself running with an active chainsaw.

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    Options

The complete Locker Build with Head On Inner Strengh Quick & quiet and DS

Head On - Surprise Enemies when they least expect it

Inner Strenght - Ive got enough Courage and braveness to get myself through though situations

Quick & Quiet - I am a very sneaky one

DS - Just showing my enemies a big middle finger after they think they got me