Idea's For Possible Killers?

MRyxox
MRyxox Member Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
Hello Community.

this is just a page where if you have any Ideas as to what Killers and if you Want Survivors.

Me Personally would like to see the Following:

*The Plague Doctor
*SlenderMan (Or a version of him)
*Eyeless Jack
*Jeff the Killer.
*Isaac Foster. (Hooded, bandaged, Fast, Sycthe)

If you agree and want to see them added too please comment or Say so yourself and if you think there are more you want to add comment then Also.

Post edited by MRyxox on

Comments

• AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    I'm totally game for Slenderman!

A few I'd like to see are...

- Werewolf (Tribal like in human form, maybe Native American?)

- Jersey Devil

- Djinn 

- Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I could agree with a plague doctor and slenderman but the others nah, slenderman is the only creepypasta that's sort of interesting imo 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Something less generic than what's already been done by other people, and definitely nothing that's been spread around the Internet to the point of exhaustion. Also, no licensed material.

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I could agree with a plague doctor and slenderman but the others nah, slenderman is the only creepypasta that's sort of interesting imo 

Well Jeff the Killer is more of a creepypasta that took inspiration from Jack the Ripper...

I for one would like to see them both in the game. There has been a game of Jeff a couple of times, and what i distinctly like about him is his Laugh when he approaches...it works like the Huntress's Lullaby, except he laughs maniacally

• Anton1999
    Anton1999 Member Posts: 6

I would like to see Jack the ripper in the game and a map of London with some rain

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Funny, the new killer hasnt even managed it to the PTB but we already wait for another one that has some actual power^^

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I have a idea I have a character I made ages ago I use to roleplay with my friends but he is bound to four elemental demons so this is a survivor/killer combo but as the killer he takes on the role of one of hos demons with its own unique play style like if you pick him to be a killer and you get umbra he has shadow ability's hiding from survivor's in the shadow realm AKA hes harder to see in the dark and faster but during well lit areas he is weaker and slower and the more you chase survivors the more your character changes to be less controlled he is (like you try to turn and instead hit a wall) but hid attacks grow stronger till the chase ends and it auto reset's but if hes a survivor he can access the same hard to find skill in the shadows if this sounds intersting id be happy to explain the other 3 demons he has oh and one thing that could be really fun/messes with the entity him and his demons are free from its influence besides the demons being split from him temporarily which leads to them going psychotic in a unknown land looking for there host and master
  • redsopine1
    Oh and as a very good reason for him if you use killer or survivor of him then that same match he is locked out of use as the opposite side unless you take a he's been cloned when he enters the entity's domain
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@AzazelAxios said:

• Werewolf (Tribal like in human form, maybe Native American?)

• Jersey Devil

• Djinn 

• Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow)

A Dullahan!

• redsopine1
    Chi said:

@AzazelAxios said:

• Werewolf (Tribal like in human form, maybe Native American?)

• Jersey Devil

• Djinn 

• Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow)

A Dullahan!

DULLAHANS hare Pawsome
  • shac_swag
    shac_swag Member Posts: 4

Kao no gōtō DBD Killer
    (顔の強盗)(Face Robbery)(The Spectre)

Overview

The Spectre is a face stealing Killer, able to turn into a survivor with the faces shes collected over the years using here power spectre's mirror.
    -Weapon: The Blade
    the blade is a primary weapon for the spectre.
    unlike most killers who wipe they're weapons clean the spectre whips his blade towards the ground dropping blood on the floor.
    -POWER: Spectre's Mirror
    spectre's mirror is the spectre's main power . she changes her appearance with the blood of the survivors.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

The Plague Doctor being a killer? Now THAT is a real original idea.
    I approve 10/10

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    My idea: Jason. 

Ok I'm Kidding why not a killer with Mr. Boogie from Sinister. His power would pied piper. Have 2 children you to can place them 1 in a location to scout. Every person with in 12 meter radius will be revealed. Must have line of sight. Can be recalled and Destroyed. I can't think of perks at the moment.  
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    On your ideas... the Slender man doesn't kill. And if he does it's not like you see him kill it's just a picture of face... or his blank face. The rest I've never heard of. 
  • Haruno
    Haruno Member Posts: 6
    How about jeepers creepers or Jason Voorhees.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited September 2018
    Haruno said:
    How about jeepers creepers or Jason Voorhees.
     Devs have already stated that jeepers creepers is not a license they are looking into. I think it's most likely because the creator of the creeper was a pedophile so better for no money to go to him
  • 1_TDSDarthWage
    1_TDSDarthWage Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2019

I have not put this together 100% but this is what I have so far. So far we have just about every type of killer you can think of except for one. I think we need: The Vampire The map could be inside a castle, or out side a castle, or some ancient vampiric ruins. While in Mist Form: The Vampires power allows him to go into his mist form, while he is in his mist form The Vampire has no Terror Radius. The Vampire can move very quickly and phase through objects such as pallets but cannot attack while in his mist form. His mist form will make him appear as if he was a cloud of fog. Offerings such as: Faint Reagent, Hazy Reagent, and Murky Reagent will make The Vampire very hard to see while in his mist form. Echolocation is disabled while in Mist Form. While in Mist Form, The Vampire cannot see scratch marks, but can see pools of blood. While in Physical Form: The Vampires power while in Physical Form grants The Vampire Echolocation, in which will send out a 360 degree pulse equal to The Vampires Terror Radius every 30 seconds. Survivors found by Echolocation will be revealed for 3 seconds. ( Only their location will be revealed, not their aura.) Perks like: Stridor, Bloodhound, A Nurses Calling, Agitation, Distressing, Shadowborn, Spies From The Shadows, Enduring, Iron Grasp, and Sloppy Butcher, would be very immersive for Vampire gameplay. The Vampires Mori could be called: The Kiss Of Death in which would be the classic vampire bite on the neck. The Vampires add ons could reduce the amount of time it takes to enter, and exit, the mist form but reduces his movement speed while in Mist Form. The Vampires add ons can also increase how fast the Echolocation pulses are sent out while in Physical Form. The Vampires Height is: Tall The Vampires Max Base Speed is: 4.6 The Vampires Base Terror Radius is: 32m Well this is all I have for now but if I think of anything else I will update my post.

Post edited by 1_TDSDarthWage on