Who is the most unfun or annoying killer to go against?

Options
ppo8820
ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

In your opinion what is your least favorite killer to go against due to them just being annoying or unfun?

Who is the most unfun or annoying killer to go against? 197 votes

Doctor
16%
VampirethesuicidefoxAlphaphaltGHERBEARRULESAcesthetiictomas11403liquidlightAngryFluffygiulianodannyfanTunnelVisionGOODBOYMODZZgaydavidkingSebaOutbreakRcinKingFrostHannonTim0157BabyYODA1445GothicPrincessnoname11223345 32 votes
Legion
12%
Hail_to_the_KingGibberishAtchooAdelooJakConstantineDolphin9192HoodiedStrancolTaigaAwakeyNorbiZNickeleyeCornpopers_EvanpjoMysteriousPersonccactus623Flarefire_XxANIMEmagicmaster2020notstarboard 25 votes
Hillbilly
4%
PhantomMask20763Blueberryanarchy753PatchNoirCJsDBDPigsterthemirrortwin[Deleted User]Raven1984 9 votes
Leatherface
8%
FoggyDownpourMiniPixelsLily0TheLegendDyl4n1palletsryummyLightpkmDreaded_Wraith887PoknamjuunnNightMotherEvilJoshy1dziubo1bing_bong_boiQuietusWarriorFrozenfoxFRlt_longpp 16 votes
Hag
11%
SnakeSound222PandomBlade92danielbird11PlanetJuke420TheGameZpro3ad19970A_Can_Of_AirKarl_ChildersBoosted_DwightoTechnicanonymous31337FilledPizza[Deleted User]fairfieldismsMang_AnwarbubbasbasementchestWRussoWtxcrnrAzgarthus 22 votes
The Spirit
23%
Techn0PuggyMohawkSnapshotJnnsMuBeverlyTapeKnotarslaNInnCognitoAxX7891LapisInfernalisHailohMrPenguinUistreelDr_LoomisSneakyPigMainUmbrae_pkParallaxJillSandwichLWSNLLavalinater9209 46 votes
Freddy
14%
HexkodiakyMrDardonGhostRoaster29F60_31SN1P3R5G3TH3ADfeechimaAven_FallenwhammigobambamStindeImpalaTKTKtoxicmeggAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentTodgeweihtthefallenloserToastyycap9130Joelwino 29 votes
Michael Meyers
2%
Yanthegamer558Sp4wntaneou_sGenJockey26Nicisthequeen 4 votes
The Oni
4%
Luigifan64DimeksojalolinbiergebadenCrimssonOBXThypariGhouled_Mojo 8 votes
The Pig
3%
RaveanGrootDudeanimalmakH4l0R34ch4r0undrainman740bubbabrotha 6 votes

Comments

• ppo8820
    Options

I forgot trapper. I’d say for me the doctor and trapper are the most obnoxious. I’d say bubba and wraiths because they always camp, but I think the trapper and doctor are still the worst.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Legion

Legion is still pretty tedious to go against in my opinion.

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Leatherface

leatherface or pig

• JCDK
    JCDK Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2020
    Options

There aren't any unfun killers to go against. Unless we're talking about boring? Then I'd say leatherface or clown. Super boring to go against, very easy to counterplay.

Ps. This post is more like a "learn to play" kind of post. Because a killer is only annoying or unfun when you don't know how to counterplay them.

• ppo8820
    edited January 2020
    Options

Not really. Doc annoys me personally because the entire match while I’m doing objectives, I hear people screaming and going crazy. It gets on my nerves pretty quick. I still do well in game but I’m annoyed. Trapper annoys me because I hate staring at my feet all game and being nervous to vault anything. Doesn’t mean I can’t play against him. See my point?

Saying a killer is annoying doesn’t mean I don’t know how to play against them. I think Neas are annoying too because of how ugly the character is.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Leatherface

out of all the killers, leatherface is usually used at low tiers, and when you anger them, if you can't escape them they will face camp you with their chainsaw, which means you won't escape.

• ppo8820
    Options

Oh lord, we’ve all fallen prey to a campy Leatherface. It’s all they do usually and on any rank I’ve found.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Where's Ghostface? He and Freddy are joint number 1. Pig, Oni, and Hag come in close second.

• karatinac97
    karatinac97 Member Posts: 210
    Options

Yeah, personally it's Ghostface and The Wraith for me. I find most of those players camp and tunnel so can get annoying, especially when you get multiple in a row.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698
    Options

Looking at these results, so far, they are very interesting.

Hag and spirit seem to be at the top. And I think hag is listed perhaps because she can be a known "camper". Camps hooks etc. It can be found very annoying to survivors and to have to deal with.

Sadly tho not all the killers are even listed.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options
    Doctor

Wraith. I have yet to meet a Wraith that doesn't camp.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174
    Options

Huntress.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options
    Legion

It’s so boring when 90% of the match is just healing constantly

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Freddy

Where the hell is ghostface? 1000x ghostface, followed by puddle spamming Freddy.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options
    The Oni

None of these, Plague all the way. She's the only killer my game will *cough cough* mysteriously crash *cough cough* that I go against. Oni is a close second because they brought his flick bullshit back and if you have no means of healing you're just giving him his power AND giving him your location at all times. Honestly just ######### both of them. Other killers have annoying parts, but none of them have a whole power that is annoying like those two, at least in my opinion.

• Hecking_Idiot
    Hecking_Idiot Member Posts: 15
    Options

None of them! I love playing against them all, each killer provides a unique challenge! Some are harder than others. But I would rather have a good time struggling than a boring time winning.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    Options

Iri heads Huntress and Mint Rag Hag with MYC are the most annoying of all.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

The good one.

• TheNewWebhead
    TheNewWebhead Member Posts: 22
    Options

Where is Ghostface? No hate just not a big fan...

• H4l0R34ch4r0und
    H4l0R34ch4r0und Member Posts: 5
    Options
    The Pig

I would have to say ghostface not a option but ghostface or pig. Also any killers with no terror radius

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Doctor

I'm glad the doctor was reworked and is now a viable killer, I just hate the constant screaming because of how easy it is for survivors to tier up in madness. It's just annoying to hear everybody screaming all the damn time like can we lower the volume a little please??

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    Freddy

Freddy players usually run slowdown builds which is frankly frustrating, plus, the massive map pressure Freddy has is just so stressful.

• JnnsMu
    JnnsMu Member Posts: 249
    Options
    The Spirit

The survivor just guesses and the Spirit also has limited information. The result is a single player game in which everyone loses.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options
    Freddy

Literally every Freddy I go against has dream pallets and a Mori, holy hell...

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 590
    Options
    Hillbilly

ghostface

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Trapper, close followed by

The Trapper

I hate the Trapper.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

Huntress. Any game with Huntress involved sucks out any fun I might have had that game.

• cap9130
    cap9130 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Freddy

I would say plague is my least favorite but Freddy is a close second

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hag

The Plague. I'm extremely emetophobic (extreme fear of vomiting) so whenever I play against her I immediately want to DC due to that. That is the only reason I have ever DCed from a match is because I cannot handle vomiting whatsoever. Other than her, The Hag.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

Bad teammates.

• Lily0
    Lily0 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface cause almost half of them just use his power to facecamp the hook, and there is nothing you can do about it. So boring

• ohgod
    ohgod Member Posts: 23
    Options
    The Spirit

The spirit or wraith

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,787
    Options

Ghostface thanks to his broken reveal mechanic.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options

The PLAGUE hello???!?!??

I hate how people put the most obvious "not the answer" in their polling options. Ex: Hillbilly, The Oni, are just good killers and can be really effective. Not particularly annoying. On the flip side, The Pig is a terrible killer, and you have to be really skilled or experienced to use her properly. You'll probably never die from her RBTs and if you do it's probably on you more than anything else.

I refuse to select any of these options. The Plague is the most bullshit I've ever seen just because of how her power is structured, there is no winning option here. You don't cleanse you stay broken the entire game on top of throwing up and coughing a ######### ton making stealth that much harder, you do cleanse you give her the most powerful flipping aggressive killer ability in the entire flipping game. BRUH.

Most frustrating thing is she basically negates the entire altruism category since you'll never be healing other people and just straight up means you're going to be earning less bloodpoints. At least with Legion I'm mending and healing a ######### ton so I get way more bloodpoints, DOUBLE BRUH.

Why is she not on the list. Calling bullshit she is most deserving to be on this list than any other killer.

• JCZ
    JCZ Member Posts: 57
    Options

why the hell is huntress not on here

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133
    Options
    Doctor

I don’t like the Doctor or Spirit, cause for Doctor you can’t even hide or loop tbh, and for Spirit

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Hag

I'm severely emetephobic, so the plague ;;

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options
    The Spirit

If I have Iron Will and the Spirit doesn't use Stridor, I'm fine with her. the mindgames are fun and a nice challenge. But no Iron Will or the use of Stridor is EZ mode from the moment you get hit. She hears you. And we all know Spirit's have good ears (and headphones).

Good (snare) Freddys can be a pain too, if they chose only anti gen perks, but as a Freddy Main myself, I can deal with it. (Know your enemy etc.)

Legion is annoying. They tend to disturb you all the time. But I think it is more because I can't endure them any longer (because of Archive missions etc.).

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Hag

Out of the options given: Hag

Out of options not listed: Deathslinger

Overall: Deathslinger

• that1chick69
    that1chick69 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    The Spirit

Most legions hit you once to maintain frenzy then leave so not legion. Pig let’s you boop the snoot... definitely not pig. Most spirits I face are red rank and very skilled. For me it’s spirit.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720
    Options
    The Spirit

By Far, the Spirit. Simply because of the whole hidden warp thing going on, where nobody can see her. Then she comes with a default perk to KILL the obsecession.

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options
    Doctor

I wanna disconnect every time I discover I’m against the doctor. (But I don’t, of course. But the urge is there lol)

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Freddy

I voted Freddy, but it's actually Huntress for me, since the dedicated servers were introduced I can hardly remember a match where I didn't get stupid hits, sometimes there were even extreme cases where I would get hit through a tree or a rock in between me and a killer, it's just super stupid, pre-dedicated servers I actually really used to enjoy playing against a huntress, now not so much, add the most broken add-on in the game rn Iri Head plus a mori and that was it, the best experience you will get. I voted Freddy (2nd) because of the overused forever freddy build that is just obnoxious, I don't want to play 30 minutes matches in DbD just because a killer uses the most safe build in the game because he is bad at pressuring gens. In 3rd it will probably be Spirit with Stridor, after you get hit it is pretty much game over for you, no mindgames, no actual skill. Besides these 3, I'm absolutely fine playing against anyone else. But still, Freddy and Spirit are actually playable, Huntress not, I usually die because of the servers and not because I'm getting outplayed by another player.

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    edited July 2020
    Options
    The Spirit

Spirit. By far. It's literally been every game I've played tonight, if only five so far. Tunneling Spirits. Iron Will has become a staple in my lineup. I really don't understand why Billy got a "rework" in lieu of Spirit. At least he had some real counterplay. I'm an okay Survivor (and Killer) but I guess playing immersed and walking around her is my best bet? I don't know. Please, enlighten me!

• GenJockey26
    GenJockey26 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Michael Meyers

I'd say Michael because as soon as he's close enough, he can just use evil within III and kill you.