Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Will matchmaking ever get ‘fixed’?

This shouldn’t be a thing. A rank 10 should not be put up against a team of red ranks.

Granted, I’m probably better than your average rank 10 and might be higher if I played more but what if this was a genuine green rank player, or someone who was new to the game and spent the entire game being teabagged, pallet stunned, blinded and pallet looped by a team of red ranks?

Do you think they’d leave that game wanting to play more killer? Or do you think they’re more like to say ‘F this, I’m going to play something else.’

Matchmaking needs to be improved. I do not mind waiting longer for a match against an evenly matched group of opponents. Things as they are are going to push new players away from the game.

What am I missing?

Comments

• Vampire
    Vampire Member Posts: 90

Im a purple rank killer and playing against red rank survivors makes me want to uninstall

So what if I get kills? its nto fun getting them when its just endless looping ans stuns and what not

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Well congratulations the devs are working on a new MMR matchmaking system as we speak! Don’t worry, it’ll be fixed soon.

i hope.