Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Doctor's chase music

Why is doctor's chase music so annoying to listen to?

It's only when playing as killer but it gets worse and worse as you chase longer.

Comments

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I just dont feel it fits him, it sounds a bit ermm asian maybe?

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

I like it 🤷‍♂️

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

I agree, it just does not suit him and sounds rather annoying.

When it comes to chase music they peaked with Myers, even though they didn't create the music themselves. Still hard to top the classic John Carpenter score.

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63

I'm going the opposite way on this one; I love Doctor's chase music. His terror radius music + getting chased by him is amazing as well. I feel like they did a great job, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I hate Doc's chase music. I played a handful of matches against Docs today and I'm still having phantom pain.

The standard chase music is sooo much better.

My hate grows bigger with every match I play. -_-

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I have to agree. I don't find it great, but it feels like it matches his whole persona of 'Electro-shock torture'. It could have been a whole lot worse (Look at you Mr. quiet TR Deathslinger)

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

I actually love his chase music + the creepy terror radius theme. If only every character had their own custom chase music... getting sick of the standard one.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

It's not though. I ######### love it. I remember hearing it when I first played the new Doctor and going "holy ######### that's badass!"

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

There exists these milquetoast and utterly boring personality types that don't enjoy the chaotic guitar riffs and industrial themes that the doctors music employs.

I personally love it.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Its creepy and puts you on akert..suits him however I do say I wish the killer pov had a little extra length to add some more beat to it if that makes sense

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited April 2020

It sounds a bit like Brian Pillman's 1997 WWF theme. Search it up on YouTube.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

The PTB one was terrible, and this one isint too much different but it has more to it.

I really like it now