Hardest killer adept for you?

Options

I have been trying to do some of the adepts, and I have achieved some of them, but I would like to ask, what was the hardest killer adept for you?

The hardest on ive done is Plague because of how the ranking system treats her at red/purple ranks. It was horrible to try and do.

Comments

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Hag is probably my worst. All three of your perks pop in less than 2 minutes, so it's basically perkless Hag.

• BlueFirebilly
    BlueFirebilly Member Posts: 257
    Options

Hag is bad, with ruin, you basically become perkless hag so you have her best addons

Yeah, most of the killers abused by the ranking system have the hardest times

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

Oni, Mind's Eye is a terrible perk and distracting. Plus he gets punished in the Chase emblem for using his power.

Nurse.. I did this post nerf.. so yeah

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

it was pretty real terrible, but I managed on Thompson House.. just gotta get an overly altruistic team

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259
    Options

Plague, it's hard to two pip with her in general because of her power.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Options

Plague omg I love her to death (get it) but in the new meta she is useless as ######### and I dont play her anymore. Too many bilbo teabaggins running around and 0K matches. She will never adept for me.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Myers or Nurse (pre-rework).

I just don't enjoy playing Myers.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Plague and Oni because of the Emblem system being ######### and punishing them for using their power.

• BlueFirebilly
    Options

Seems like lots of people wanna agree it’s plague just because of how she gets bullied by the ranking system

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    Options

Plague has such good perks though.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Deathslinger

his power sucks,his perks suck, everything in him is horrible

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

I’ve got all Killer Adepts, except that dang Nurse. I try a few times every blue moon but she’s not for me.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options

I must have gotten really lucky because I got Plague's on my first attempt.

The hardest one for me was the Nurse, and that was before her rework and the new double pip requirement, too. I'm on PS4, and I suck with Nurse.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

Legion and Plauge for me

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

Plague, since the emblem system ######### her over bad.

You basically have to farm this at rank 1 otherwise you will never x2 pip.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    Options

I have all adepts. The hardest was The Plague. Took me 36 levels to go.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

I struggled the most with Hag’s.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,166
    Options

All but one of my Adepts were done before the pipping system changed. Which was all of them.

Of that group, Leatherface gave me the hardest time. I only ever used their perks until I got the Adept, and got him to 37 or so before finishing it.

I've only done one after the changes. Plague. Technically, it was easier, at Level 20, but it sure as hell felt harder.

I gave up on Ghost Face after being JUST off twice in a row. Not bothering with Demogorgon, Oni or Deathslinger until they get the Adepts changed to 4k instead of Merciless.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2020
    Options

Every insta down killer whose power "steals" a hit is screwed by the emblem system. There were several killers when I depipped to yellow ranks on purpose to have one more free emblem point available for the adept.

Myers is affected by that too and had contradicting perks before Dying Light got reworked. Like find your obsession to let her escape, but kill her so the others get slowdown, but then you can't stack the other two perks anymore... But with new Dying Light and strong addons (like Dead Rabbit, 12m radius in Tier 2) he isn't that bad anymore (still affected by emblem power drain :/ but when you wanna stay in Tier 2 due to emblems and just use it rarely in appropriate situations, the dead rabbit is even better)

Hag is actually a pretty strong build, but I did her with old Ruin, so she had the best perk available for the gate keeper. Not sure how it looks now, as you pretty much can't protect the first two gens while setting up your web.

I remember that I really had to struggle with Oni. Power usage punishes the emblems and his perks are just wasted. Only Blood Echo might give you some minor effect sometimes. But that's it.

Just by perks, I would say Huntress and Freddy have a bad loadout but if you can handle the power, they should actually be viable (while Freddy is way easier to handle). Wraith has also a weak loadout but can have pretty strong addons. If you wanna waste them on adept :P Didn't do it on Oni either, although the gloves addon with aura reading would favor a non-power using playstyle to counter the emblem loss.

@switch Farm and then 4k? And then say sorry for adept? Don't know if you get a lot of hate for that XD

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

I actually had the most trouble getting ghostface's adept.

• Deadeye
    edited April 2020
    Options

Btw I think a single pip for adept would be a fair change for both, survivor and killer adepts

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715
    Options

Can we all agree that mostly all killers' adepts are hard?

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

It was Nurse.

I decided to get all the Adepts after I was recovering from surgery about a year ago.

I'm not very good with Nurse. Luckily I got the (old) asylum map and Nurse's Call worked well.

It was damn close, wouldn't of got it on the occasion if the last survivor hadn't self-healed.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

Some aren't. The only Killers that are hard are the ones that have no synergy with their own perks.

Like Deathslinger and Huntress would be hard. But Bubba and Legion are easier.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Bubba. Took me the longest time to get it. His power goes against the emblem system, punishing Malicious and Chaser. He has no map pressure, so Gatekeeper suffers, and he cannot down people quickly if they are smart, meaning that Devout suffers.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited April 2020
    Options

I actually got my adept for Micheal during that time. The obsession was so very cocky that match, and kept giving me PWYF stacks and it would punish their teammates by getting them hit more easily. I would get my STBFL stacks up, T3, then down the obsession. I did this until the obsession was dead, then just continued to whittle them down to nothing.

Sure, now the perks synergize, but I think it is dumb that the effect goes away when the obsession dies. It should keep stacks or lose half, but it is what it is...

And I will always be proud of getting Freddy's adept when he was Old Freddy.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

For me it was leatherface. Took me 4-5 trys. Plague was also difficult but for me nothing compared to Bubba. The rest was 1-2 tries, but i have not done Legion and i think Nurse so far, so lets see how those go.

• Deadeye
    Options

Old Legion was hard too, but people not knowing about Discordance and Frenzy, trying to blast gens and hide behind rocks or in lockers really helped me on this one :P

I always like to go for the adept quickly with basic addons. Good to learn and the earlier you try, the more likely you have teams that cannot play around the new killer yet. And once I feel comfy with the killer, I go slightly for better addons. So far I didn't need to go for the good addons like I said on Oni above, because I think I got every adept within 15 matches so far. But that would be the next step before I start crying :P

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

I got all of them but really busted my balls doing so. Some of you guys are absolute machines!

Freddy and Spirit were the easiest [1 or 2 attempts] whilst Hag was the hardest taking DOZENS of attempts - and I did it before the ruin nerf. I shudder to think how hard it must be now, but the same rule applies: just hope they cleanse Dev Hope and 3rd Seal and don't find Ruin.

I only 3k-ed with Huntress and Nurse, whilst Billy and Clown were only ruthless 4ks that still got me the cheev. With Ghostface and Leatherface I got lucky with some yellow ranks. As for Demo and Oni... they had survivors who were AFK. I feel a bit dirty admitting that.

As for Plague - I 3genned. Next to the Doctor I feel her 3gen game is very strong. Plague was the only adept I got where a survivor actually congratulated me. That was really nice! ^^

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Plague, Hag, and Freddy (I got Freddy's pre-rework)

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431
    Options

that’s though lol

• BlueFirebilly
    Options

Don’t forget wraith, I just did doc, hag and trapper first try and hags and trappers perks don’t have synergy

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

*Me reading all of these*

FOOLS

This was before his rework, and at rank 7

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

@BlueFirebilly I meant synergy with the Killer.

Discordance is amazing with Legion and helps them use their power effectively. Knockout is perfect for slugging Killers and well Bubba does slug a lot.

Monitor and Abuse is troll tier on Doctor because having a 24m Static Blast is depressing. Beast of Prey implies that Huntress would loop... which isn't going to happen if you want to win. Same with Territorial Imperative and basement camping Huntress (unless you want to be that b1tch and run iridescent head)

• Ardjet
    Ardjet Member Posts: 85
    Options

Highly depends. With the old reset system I would get my adepts at reset, usually in 1 attempt. These days when I´m always rank 1, it´s a completely different story.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Nurse because PS4 and my neglect to learn her and Huntress for the same reasons.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 742
    Options

Nurse then Legion. All the rest I got within 1 or 2 attempts. Clown was by far the easiest.