Post your perk ideas!

Mostly out of boredom, I thought up of some (hopefully) cool and new perk ideas that I’d like to share. Let me know what you guys think and post some of your own ideas down below!

Killer Perk - Hex: Phantasmagoria

A Hex Perk. While this totem still stands, all other Hex Totems appear visually as Dull Totems. Once this totem is cleansed, the Entity blocks any remaining totems that are not being cleansed for 60/90/120 seconds. After the time is up, all survivors’ cleansing speeds are reduced by 10% for 60/90/120 seconds.

Survivor Perk - Pep Talk

After unhooking another survivor and healing them to Healthy within 30 seconds of being unhooked, Pep Talk activates. For 40/50/60 seconds, any damage that the healed survivor takes would give them an additional 3 second speed boost from the hit.

Comments

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Killer perk:

You become Obsessed with one survivor. Hooking you Obsession causes all hooks to emit a 16 meter terror radius for 20/25/30 seconds. You are granted the Undetectable status effect for the duration.

Survivor perk:

After being unhooked, or unhooking yourself, you will receive a token. Up to 2 tokens. Each token increases the speed at which you wiggle by 5/10/15%. Successfully escaping the killer's grasp by any means, consumes a token.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    edited April 2020

Killer perk

Evening the chances

Disable every survivor perk that appears in 25/50/75% of all games. For every disabled perk, gain a token. For every token, in the end-game chat make survivors' messages smaller by 3/4/5% and make your messages bigger by 8/9/10%.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Survivor - Pharmacy, but for toolboxes and flashlights.

Killer - "It's mine!": if you SACRIFICE all 4 survivors, you keep your addons.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

Killer Perk - Excite

Upon starting a chase, break into a sprint at 130% normal running speed for 1/2/3 seconds.

Excite can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

HEX: Blood-Fueled Beast Build-up

While carrying a survivor, you are unable to attack nor strafe.

If a carried survivor reaches 75% Wiggle, all survivors become in your terror radius become exposed and the killer regains the ability to attack, and moves 50% faster until stunned.

• PBsamichShoe
    PBsamichShoe Member Posts: 314

Survivor:

Go home killer you're drunk

Once placed on the hook if the killer stays within 36 meters of the hook for 14 seconds then you receive 100% extra survival points and the next time you are placed on the hook you will automatically escape the hook and the hook will be broken.

OR better yet

Once placed on the hook if the killer stays within 36 meters of the hook for 14 seconds then you remain in the first phase with the chance to struggle again so long as the killer remains within 36 meters, will be reactivated if the killer leaves and comes back within 36 meters.

Ignore the survivor behind the curtain

When hiding in a locker all other survivors auras are hidden from the killer when they would otherwise be exposed. While hiding in a locker you're aura is exposed to the killer. Lasts 10/15/20 seconds. Has a cooldown of 40/30/20 seconds.

Killer

OMFG

You can hide in lockers. While hiding in a locker you have no terror radius. (not immune to kindred) IF you fast leave a locker into a survivors path that survivor suffers from the exposed status effect. If a survivor attempts to enter a locker you are hiding in then they are automatically carried by you. Has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

Blood Party

For each survivor you put in the mangled status every survivors field of view is reduced by 12 degrees (from behind them).

• dhealy646
    dhealy646 Member Posts: 462

After landing any 2 hits the perk activates. The next time you kick a generator it will regress at a 200% rate and all generators within 64m will regress at a normal rate.

When survivors repair a generator all generators not being worked on will be blocked for 45 seconds.

Hex: 2 generators are randomly selected at the start of the trial. These generators are blocked until the hex is cleansed. Yes it stacks with corrupt so 5 gens will be blocked but this hex can be cleansed fast and corrupt only lasts 2 minutes.

After hooking a survivor you move 25% faster while outside of a chase for 60 seconds. This resets if you get another hook.

After breaking 3 pallets the perk activates. The killer can destroy a pallet than hasn't been used yet.

Downing a survivor causes all survivors in your terror radius to become exposed for 30 seconds. This has a cooldown of 40 seconds.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    edited April 2020

Hex: Luddite

At the beginning of the Trial, this perk does not create a Hex Totem. Upon damaging a Generator, if a Dull Totem remains on the map, the nearest Dull Totem will become a Hex Totem linked to that Generator.

As long as the linked Hex Totem remains uncleansed, The Entity will block the Generator, maintaining its current progress but preventing Survivors from repairing it. Survivors see the aura of blocked Generators in white. 300 seconds after a Hex: Luddite totem's creation, its aura is revealed in white to all Survivors.

Hex: Luddite can affect several Generators at once, but cannot affect the same Generator twice, and a minimum of 4/3/2 Generators on the map must remain unblocked by Hex: Luddite at all times. Hex: Luddite totems will cleanse themselves at random if necessary to uphold this.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    edited April 2020

Survivor Perk

All For one : For every dead survivor gain a token. Whenever a survivor would take a hit that would put them in a dying state the killer will instead hit an apparition of a dead survivor that will stun the killer for 2/3/4 seconds. Each hit spends 1 token.

"I will have my revenge in this life or the next!"

Kickback payback: Once per generator when you start on it you will be faced with 2 difficult skill checks. The next time the killer damages your generator they will be stunned for 2/3/4 seconds.

Killer perk

Snare the greedy

Whenever a survivor finishes searching a chest their aura will be revealed to the killer and the killer gains the undetectable status affect for 7/10/12 seconds.

"What's yours is mine"

Hex: Shadow Sight

For every dull totem left on a map all survivor auras within a 20/25/30 meter radius will be revealed to you. Survivor cleansing speed is reduced by 5%

"Yeah peek-a-boo this arsehole!" David Ks journal.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    edited April 2020

Killer Perk:

Corrupt Protection

Your prayers invoke a dark power that protects your hex totems.

All Hex Totems are blocked by the entity for 80/100/120 seconds at the start of the trial. Survivors cannot cleanse hex perks for the duration Corrupt Protection is active.

Survivor Perk:

Support

Survivors currently in chase are revealed to you. See the aura of any survivors currently being chased. The killer will see your aura for 7/5/3 seconds if you enter their terror radius if they are chasing another survivor.

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431

i’m kinda happy and surprised mine were taken with any means necessary and for the people!!

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

Killer Perk:

Rage- When stunned 4/3/2 times, your rage builds up and activates the perk. Once activated, all survivors are in the exposed status until one survivor has taken a hit. When rage is on hold (has not been used yet) you Vault and Break Pallets 3/5/7 percent faster until the perk is used.

Perk will reset when successfully used

Survivor Perk:

Adrenaline Rush- Dropping a pallet while in a chase will allow you to break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 3 seconds, however if you stun the killer, you will run for 5 seconds at 150% of your normal running speed

Causes the exhaustion status for 60/50/40 seconds 

You do not recover from exhaustion while running

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    edited April 2020

Killer Perk:

Culling the Weak

Your continued bloodlust for the Entity empowers you. After you strike a survivor with a basic attack gain a stack. When 5/4/3 stacks are reached the next survivor hit with your basic attack will be immediately put into a dying state and your stacks are set to 0. Ignores the effects of Borrowed Time and Styptic Agent.

Survivor Perk:

Pathways of the Fog

The Entity's realm has hidden pathways for those who know where to look. When the perk is active, jumping into a locker and remaining inside for 7/5/3 seconds causes you to move to another random locker at least 32m away. Cooldown 360 seconds.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Survivor:

When ever a gen is completed there is a 50% chance you will lose a health state

Get 100% more blood points

Killer:

Walking on scratch marks while not in chase increase your movement by 5%

Scratch marks point in the direction the survivor ran

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133

Good idea for survivor but it would be funny if gen rush happened then the survivor gets put into the dying state from teammates, another reason why teammates are the real KILLERS😂

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Killer

*Playing around*

You like to toy with your victims.

After every generator has been completed, your terror radius will switch between a 16m/10m/0m terror radius and a 180 meter terror radius every 30 seconds.

“We're friends 'til the end, remember?” - The Doll

Survivor

*I'm ready*

You are always up to the task at hand, no matter what.

Gain a 4%/5%/6% increase to generator repair speed if you would be automatically sacrificed next time you get hooked.

“I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready.” - Spongebob

(yes this was from a spongebob based chapter, sue me)

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522

I made 3 for Survivor Ellen Ripley.

Do it with Flare

Standing within the Killer's Terror Radius while not in a Chase for 50/60/70 seconds activates Do it with Flare.

Once Do it with Flare is activated, press the Active Ability button to throw a flare towards a Killer carrying a survivor, this causes the blind effect on the Killer, causes them to drop the carried survivor, and stuns them for 4 seconds.

Get away from her, you #########! - Ellen Ripley.

Game Over

Once the Exit Gates are powered, your Movement speed is increased by 2/4/6%.

Game over, man. Game over! - Private Hudson

Quiet, They Might Hear Us

They Might Hear Us can be triggered once per match.

The vault and hide actions' noise detection and audio range is reduced by 100 % for 15/20/25 seconds

We'd better get back 'cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly. - Newt

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Isn't Quiet, they might hear us just a nerfed version of Quick and Quiet?