We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tombstone piece: How do I kill on ps4

Do I need to press a second button? R2 downs survivors.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

When you are close to the surv a button should appear. Then just tap it (you have to be really close
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Related: Just how do you mori spam on PS4? Only ever seen one person do it (not even tried myself), and it just so happens that this particular survivor really really deserved it.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November 2018
    Standard attack button when you would be close enough to hit without a lunge.

Eight said:

Related: Just how do you mori spam on PS4? Only ever seen one person do it (not even tried myself), and it just so happens that this particular survivor really really deserved it.

Press your standard attack to start Mori in them but don't fully filled the kill bar by releasing it early. Hag is the best for this IMO because she keeps biting their face off. Now go be toxic back to the little bastards.
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@thekiller490490 said:
    Press your standard attack to start Mori in them but don't fully filled the kill bar by releasing it early. Hag is the best for this IMO because she keeps biting their face off. Now go be toxic back to the little bastards.

Cheers mate. Must be timing thing for me, pretty sure I've let go "early" before but obviously did it wrong. Will practice. :)

Clown mori spam is hilarious (seen it on videos only, unfortunately). Spirit's was also pretty funny (pick 'em up, drop 'em, pick 'em up, drop 'em). I was in stitches.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Whispers23 said:

quick lunge

• aetherguard
    aetherguard Member Posts: 9

I have tried this with quick tap of R2 over an over. It keeps downing them like normal. Does not grab. Must be related to the same bug that keeps console players from getting grabs since it uses the same mechanic. Stupid I say. This needs to be fixed. I cannot even do my daily today because I have no mori and this addon does not work.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Tier 3 evil.

Use the red lock of hair to make it infinite.

Survivor must be standing.

Tap attack but don't hold.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I Love Nurse's. You keep flipping them, over and over.