Killers Dont Need A Buff

Options
13»

Comments

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

true this guy needs to play clown and like leather face to high rank and then give his opinion

• ZaKzan
    ZaKzan Member Posts: 544
    Options

Reduce gen time drastically, like down to 20 seconds

decrease the amount of god pallets and windows to as close to zero as possible

increase drastically the amount of unsafe and mind gameable pallets, which will increase fun for both killer and survivor

decrease map size drastically

nerf the high mobility killers to make up for smaller maps and less super safe pallets / windows

games are still fast and people on both sides are having fun, and there's an emphasis on actual skill and psychology, instead of broken rng. You give people the thought that when they die or lose they feel like they didn't do well and should improve rather than feeling like the loss was out of their control

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

because the survivors they go against are pepega self-care megheads?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

And I can presume you played only against the top tier killers?

Legion, Clown, Pig, and alot more need buffs as they are practically weak as hell

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,372
    edited April 2020
    Options

Someone hasnt played against red rank survivors as clown yet record gameplay and show us how "better" you are. Because even otz and tru3 have problems in red ranks. All i see is spirit nurse hillbilly ghostface and freddy in red ranks lol wonder why.

• tomas11403
    tomas11403 Member Posts: 121
    Options

Yes, you're correct that a buff wouldn't help that. You know what would? Reasonable map sizes. Maps like the temple and ormond aren't an automatic loss for killers without good map pressure, but they do make a so much more difficult

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited April 2020
    Options

This right here is the problem.

Killer has complaints, they tell you to watch some of best killers in the world and tell you to git gud. As if every killer should be held to that standard.

A survivor has a problem and the devs make the game easier for them. The only reason ruin was nerfed is because survivor's didn't want to learn how to hit great skill checks. This should be the textbook definition of favoritism.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited April 2020
    Options

I agree, killers themselves need no buffs, simply bug fixes and map reworks are what they need.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options

there is no problem. unless you are making normal things a problem for yourself.

he asked someone to stream for him because he wants to improve. but there are other killer players who already stream and make entertaining videos as well. "best killers of the world" dont be a moron. they are normal humans, if they can do something so can everyone. i can, he can, everyone can. but if people are willing to do it is a different story. some people would rather not use their brains and want this game to become a hook simulator so they cry for nerfs..

i think you have a problem if you seriously think the devs are making life easier for survivors after all the survivor nerfs and killer buffs. and check the facts before mindlessly speaking, nobody really even asked the ruin "nerf". devs themselves have said they reworked it because it wasnt healthy for the game at any means. nice try tho.

why are you referring to people who play this game to "killers" and "survivors"? those are the two playable roles, we are just the people who play the game, one side or the other. or both. keep in mind no one is forced to play neither role or to play this game at all if you don't like it's mechanics. if you want an easy win without having to do anything then this isn't the right game for you. you're just being ridiculous, why do i even bother talking to you. just check the facts before you speak and git gud.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

They want to buff killers because gens go TOO FAST. Why? Because they lost. They wont provide you any good evidence of why gens need to be slower to complete.

Also killer mains dont want to rely on playing good to win because its disgusting to rely on skill to win a game as an overpowered killer against a bunch of teenagers.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Killers need a few buffs. Shrink bigger maps thats it.

P.S.This community has proved that they dont care about balance they care only about their vision of how things should 

so i wont waste my time trying to give you valid points.