Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Oni tips

I recently managed to get Adept Oni on my first and only time playing him (lucky), and am working my way through all the killer achievements, which Oni's is downing people during Blood Fury.

I say I got lucky because I barely used his ability, and when I did, I struggled using it when it came to traversing the map. Plus, if it wasn't for the fact that the team was incredibly uncoordinated, I probably would have done much worse.

So what add-on's should I be looking for? What perks benefit his play style the most? Or is it just one of those things of banging my head against the wall until I get the hang of him?

Comments

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63

Look up Scottjund on YouTube. Everything you need to know about the thicc boy is in his guide. Good luck!

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

meh I would not ask for help regarding these things, maybe later when you THINK you know everything you might learn some quircky stuff but just play for now.

Kinda boring if you limit yourself to what others tell you to run, make up your own mind, YOU CAN DO IT!

• CardClasher
    CardClasher Member Posts: 86

Practice the A + D movement whilst strafing sideways for more control and only down 1 - 2 People using his power.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

Infectious fright is S tier on him (i think it's in the shrine right now), bbq is pretty nice, you can see where to go using your power plus you at 4 stacks you get double bp. I'm using pop for a bit of pressure and discordance.

• TheEdMaverick
    TheEdMaverick Member Posts: 101

My build is Infectious, Ruin, BBQ and sloppy, they all work together...

You get the first hit and your power should by between 50%-60%, you just keep chasing and down the first survivor, if he throw pallets or vault windows then you should absorb and get your power with the 2 orbs when hooked or the remainning ones

If there's two survivors just hit once and go for the other if you know where did he go...

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

This video should be a big help