The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Next Licensed Killer!

Comments

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41

How about Aphex Twin? Cmon bhvr, you know you can't say no to that face.

He could even produce his own chase theme.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Wendigo from Until Dawn would make complete sense, any of the survivors would make sense against Josh.

• ForceSymphony
    ForceSymphony Member Posts: 1

Alma Wade from F.E.A.R. would be unlikely, but cool.

• boomerjose
    boomerjose Member Posts: 1

Why not something from West Virginia FolkLore Like a Wendigo maybe?Its a monster yes but they used to be human till they went pretty much insane I guess

• Ebony123
    Ebony123 Member Posts: 3

I what to see chucky

• SIAD_31
    SIAD_31 Member Posts: 1

Anyone else want Ripley and the Xeno??

• Horrorbydaylight
    Horrorbydaylight Member Posts: 1

I've already got DLC horror killers ideas obviously Candyman, Leprechaun, Chucky, Pinhead, Art The Clown, Pennywise, Predator, Alien, The Creeper, Bagul, La Llorona, Valak, Stitches The Clown, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Otis, Captain Spaulding, Carrie, Three Finger, Saw Tooth, Killjoy The Demon Clown, Mars, Hannibal Lector, Norman Bates, Malachi, The Red Lipstick Face Demon, and Samara.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

why? For this:

Saw (female) - Tapp (male)

Clown(male) - Kate(female)

Spirit(female) - David(male) 1 only variation (male both)

Legion(male) - Jeff(male) 1 only variation (male both)

Plague(female) - Jane (female)

GF(male) - Ash (male)

¿? The next will be "FEMALES" i am sure 100%

There was a variation on "Adam and Jeff" but otherwise it coincides in all DLCs.

These killers are their releases chronologically and before these there are more but I have not wanted to put them ALL, look at the beginning, Clown (male) with Kate (female), then it was spirit (female) and ... david (male), if you Fixed alternate between genders, if the killer that was thrown is male and the survivor is male, the following are: female both, for example: the last release was GF and ASH, according to what is met, the following are: FEMALES

• Gitamish
    Gitamish Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019

As much as I would love for it to be Pennywise, we already have enough clowns in this game (The Clown killer, and most DBD players lol). Things like Alien and The Thing and The Demagorgon and such would also be cool, but I'm pretty sure all the killers are or were human at some point. I doubt Jason cuz DBD and the Friday game could be considered competitors I guess. Tyrant or Nemesis from Resident Evil would be ######### awesome but I cant imagine that ever coming to fruition. Based on the pattern, I assume the next killer will be female

I would personally love for the next killers to be based on Urban Legends. Bloody Mary, La Llorona, or a Wendigo would all be possible and are my top picks. As for the versions I would love to see, well, anyone here ever been to Halloween Horror Nights? I remember we here at the Orlando Universal location got houses of Bloody Mary and La Llorona in previous years. The way those characters were depicted was so ######### cool and scary. I know it's unlikely, but I would love to see something similar-looking to those versions here. Would make the game scarier.

^La Llorona

^Bloody Mary

As for the Wendigo, honestly any of the conventional looks would be fine imo. Maybe for the PS4 version use the Wendigos from Until Dawn?

^Example of an Until Dawn Wendigo

• xXOliver524Xx
    xXOliver524Xx Member Posts: 1

I would really like to see Pennywise, and the way it'll work will be that (although I think it's too OP) if he hangs a survivor and he has his ability charged, he can transform into the survivor. The way the survivor will know will be that they will hear a laugh throughout the whole map and on top of the survivor that is in the hook, a red balloon would appear.

Dont laugh at my drawing lol I did it in like a minute just to show you what I mean. Pennywise in survivor form would look exactly like the actual survivor, just that the killer will have something different thst would be quite difficult to see if you don't pay much attention to it. This way would be "one way to balance it"?

Also, as the killer, you wont be able to attack other players unless you convert back into the clown's shape.

• Grimmhunter1728
    Grimmhunter1728 Member Posts: 1

I think pryamid head from silent Hill would be cool. Or something like jeepers creepers, he would be a great killer. He flies so that would be interesting to see. Maybe even urban legends?!

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

Never gonna happen. He's stuck in copyright hell burning to death...

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Until Dawn is my #1 wish, survivor can be Emily, Matt, Jessica, Sam, Chris, Ashley, or Mike, killer should be Josh :D

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

They already discussed in stream one of their early Killer plans were a flying Killer that could dive, it would not work because of just how the game changed and it would be strong.

• Gitamish
    Gitamish Member Posts: 2

I would love Wendigo Hannah to be a killer and Josh to be a survivor. Josh is smart but crazy, so you could get creative with his perks.

^Seriously, imagine this chasing you

• BobandyBaby
    BobandyBaby Member Posts: 12

What about Slenderman?

Samara? she could use water as a weapon or form of stealth maybe. 😊

• CatfishWillyy
    CatfishWillyy Member Posts: 1

I want Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, that would be amazing.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

You're new here arent you.

Jeepers Creepers is NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

THEY DONT WANT TO WORK WITH/SUPPORT A PEDOPHILE.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

The Hag is already voodoo Wendigo. We see this request so much, but literally her backstory is a variation of the Wendigo creation myth.

• marching_hyena
    marching_hyena Member Posts: 21

I'd love to see a Chapter where, instead of 1 Killer and 1 Survivor,,,, I'd love to see us get a chapter of multiple Survivors or Killers. For example, I'd love to see a Chapter where the cast of Until Dawn is added (with maybe a fitting cosmetic for the Hag, considering she's sort of a Wendigo).

Ellen Ripley (and possibly Amanda Ripley) would also be SUPER fun! Considering both are engineers (I think? correct me if I'm wrong please) it'd be cool to see more survivors added with perks moreso focusing on generator repairing.

I really hope they ditch the, "the Killer needed to be human at one point" thing because with that view point, they're getting rid of the possibility of having a lot of really cool Killers being added into the game :( I'd love if the Xenomorph (which could literally just be called, "The Alien") would be added, I think that'd be an absolutely terrifying addition into the game.

Additionally, I agree that some classic Universal monsters should be added (especially since most of them were once human). I'd love to see a werewolf Killer added into the game, preferably similar in design to the werewolves from Dog Soldiers. It could have a cool special ability which could allow him to start sprinting at full speed towards Survivors.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

While I do see the next Survivor being female, that doesn't mean the killer will be. Ash and Ghostface being male will not affect the killers gender lol. Literally aside from Ghost face the past 3 killers have been female (Legion variation included) so it could be either or. The only reason why I think the next Survivor will be female is because We've recently gotten 3 male survivors to 1 female.

• bearluvr182
    bearluvr182 Member Posts: 26

It should be Victor Crowley from Hatchet, not sure why he hasn't been considered yet...?

• CyberStranger97
    CyberStranger97 Member Posts: 14

How about a Grim Reaper? I think it would be cool to walk around with a scythe slashing people and then for his moris he could extract the souls out of the survivors.

• CyberStranger97
    CyberStranger97 Member Posts: 14

No ######### but we haven't seen Jason X now have we? ;)

• Nocta
    Nocta Member Posts: 6

I find your idea cool, although I think using Pennywise wouldn't fit with the lore as much. It is almost like the entity itself, keeping it in the fog would be difficult. Overall, your idea is logical and it would deff break teamwork, as you don't know if the surv is teammate or foe.

• PickCollins
    PickCollins Member Posts: 495

We have a Wendigo style killer in the form of Hag.

Pennywise is probably the killer I'd want to see the most but if we get a Wendigo, we need to get either Sam or Mike from Until Dawn (because spoiler alert, Sam and Mike are the only characters that cannot die until the grand finale of the game)

• bigENrich
    bigENrich Member Posts: 3

Pinhead would be sweeeeeeet.

• bigENrich
    bigENrich Member Posts: 3

Ok Pennywise for sure.

• Ebony123
    Ebony123 Member Posts: 3

I would like to see chucky as a killer and six from little nightmares as a survivor

That would be cool

• gingerhatchet
    gingerhatchet Member Posts: 1

I would like to see the collector with a claustraphobic map

• GunDemNoobs
    GunDemNoobs Member Posts: 45

What about the Nun? ☠️

• joan
    joan Member Posts: 122

The Mummy

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33

You'll never see Jason on here, (Idk why you would even consider it when he got his own game) with licensing and copyrights I highly doubt Jason will ever b on DbD.

I would love to see Alien and Sigourney that would pretty damned amazing. Demogorgon sure as hell was never human.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

It would be hilariously odd to see a Raptor in a Jurrasic Park map with Dennis Nedry as the survivor (with 'Magic Word', 'Don't Get Cheap On Me' and 'Fetch The Stick' perks).

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

I just want to see candyman with helen lyle like a survivor....

• overlord345
    overlord345 Member Posts: 4

i would like the quiet place as a chapter

killer- the monsters

Survivor- the father

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited September 2019

I wanna see Chucky tbh. OG Chucky not "the animatronic doll named Chucky who has nothing to do with the story of the actual Child's Play".

That said there are some other interesting ideas I had:

Until Dawn's Hannah and Beth would be a PERFECT fit in this game tbh. That game was amazing and it's horror atmosphere is perfect. There are plenty of locations they could use for a map, etc, and we don't have a Wendigo killer yet. I'd rather have Mike as a survivor but I think if they were to do an Until Dawn chapter, it'd be either Hannah and Beth(They might not use Beth for obvious reasons), Hannah and Josh, or Josh/Hannah and Sam. That said Mike was probably the most resourceful of all the people in that game. Although Sam was quite resourceful herself.

Joy Ride is another one I thought of. I loved the movie, and it was a really good horror movie imo. Rusty Nail as the killer driving his truck, and one of the brothers as survivor. Only problem is this one might be hard to work with.

• JustAFeeling
    JustAFeeling Member Posts: 324

Pennywise without a map nah

This is some great bait otherwise

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

Jeepers... creepers, where'd you get those peepers?

• JustAFeeling
    JustAFeeling Member Posts: 324

I would have to say something right.

How about Chucky orginal part 2 with some part 3 cosmetics

• JFrench
    JFrench Member Posts: 1

Weird suggestion for a killer but I would love to see Jack Torrence from the shinning

• ThePoltergeist714
    ThePoltergeist714 Member Posts: 31

Have you guys thought about adding an urban legend killer/mythical creature to the game?? For example:

So, basically as "The Cropsey" you're a killer with a "hook" as a main weapon. As a power not so sure what he can have considering hes a mental patient who goes after children.

As "The Wendigo" what I am thinking is that he can start off as a human killer who has to collect blood/flesh off survivors inorder to take a final form as a Wendigo kind of like how The Oni plays.

As "The Dullahan" he has a spine as the main weapon. He has no head, and at some point he spawns a horse as his power and rides it for a sertain period of time and can swing his weapon while riding.

As "The Banshee" for her main weapon Im not sure of what can possibly be used, but defenitly as a power she can scream/shriek very loud to the point where it stuns the survivor and have chance to attack. Which in my opinion you guys can make her sound extremly terrifying.

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62

Any Supernatural monster and Dean as survivor

• Lantern
    Lantern Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2020

(I don't actually know why it also quoted that post from a year ago, and it won't let me change it, whoops)

Oh, yeah, as someone with an anti-posession tattoo, I'm ashamed I never thought of that as an option, haha. Sam and Dean as survivors alone like the Ash DLC would even be great.

If Scooby-Doo got the license for them, I'm sure BHVR could too.

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

I would like wendigo killer but i think devs could get more juice doing their own wendigo

• Scream_Queen865
    Scream_Queen865 Member Posts: 110

I like the creatures from The Decent.. they're pretty creepy..idk about a cave map though.

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Oh! What if they made it a female wendigo? And maybe she could draw on the ground?

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

You mean the hag? Or were you trying to be sarcastic?

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Yeah hag is more likely a wendigo