Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Solo vs SWF

When we hear about the extremely broken swf and solo queue I hear some people asking for solos to be brought up to swf level. While I am in favour of solo buffs like kindred built in, I believe swf should be brought down to solo level. Bringing solo up to swf level would destroy balance and make the already small amount of killers rapidly decline to the point of consistent 1hr queue times for survivors.

Comments

• YoshisCookies
    YoshisCookies Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2020

SWF will always be stronger,

voice comms and abusing strong perks like object of obsession will beat any killer

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641

It's not possible to nerf SWF down to solo queue survivor level, because as YoshisCookies said there is factors outside of BHVR's control like voice comms that they can't compensate for.

If they buffed solo queue up to SWF level they would also buff killers to balance them around SWF level as well so I don't think it would decimate killer ranks. The problem now is killers are balanced around solo queue level which makes SWF difficult to deal with.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

SWF is not strong if you limit perk usage.