CrispyBiscuit Member Posts: 8
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

--

Post edited by CrispyBiscuit on

Comments

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225
    Options

Also what do u mean lose according to how the game is set u can pip and still die so maybe look at the game differently

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

If a killer plays poorly are they not entitled to a few free hooks/kills too?

What you actually expect them to use skill to win? You must be an entitled survivor main!

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,398
    Options

My only problem is the logic ruin was nerfed because people couldnt hit skillchecks. But theyll know to cleanse 5 totems?

• CMONNNNNN
    CMONNNNNN Member Posts: 9
    Options

if noed is getting deleted than DS better be gone too

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options
  • Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

it has valid counter-play. unlike many, many survivor perks. so its gonna be a firm no from me

• memiieko
    memiieko Member Posts: 187
    Options

This can apply to many perks like Dead Hard, Decisive, Unbreakable, BT

Also NOED has a pretty simple counter, i.e. getting 5 totems out of the game

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

do bones noob

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    Options

Noed should be 2 totems (like hunted ground) if you destroy one of them the perk deactived.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options

Cleanse totems.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304
    Options

do the bones or die pick your decision

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

You sure its the killer being a noob and not yourself for not doing bones?

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

Pretty sure a majority of survivors who complain about NOED just think those bones are aesthetic background decor :D

NOED is easily countered. If it makes you feel any better, if this gen slow down buff is even semi-decent then killers will have less need of NOED. I certainly never ran it before the Ruin Nerf, then I ran it for a month while I got use to gens poppies by every second lol.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited April 2020
    Options

Actually! You get rewarded for the Survivors playing like crap.

• CallMeLs
    CallMeLs Member Posts: 9
    Options

So crutches And 2nd chances like sprint burst,unbreakable, balances landing, lithe, ds, head on, etc aren’t nooby??? Man you are ignorant

• Foxfire47
    Foxfire47 Member Posts: 232
    edited April 2020
    Options

Do bones every game and you'll counter NOED. Boom. Solved.

Also, NOED is not a noob perk. Just puts more pressure on the survivors to actually survive at the end. Also punishes survivors to just holding M1 on generators the whole game.

• Gamingwalrus51
    Gamingwalrus51 Member Posts: 45
    Options

I think you are forgetting something

Decisive strike : rewards you for going down quickly

Borrowed time : rewards you for making a bad save

Dead hard : rewards you for making a mistake

Your logic doesnt make sense

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

Do the bones, 4head.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    Options

Remove Decisive Strike and it's a deal.

• AtraXis
    AtraXis Member Posts: 78
    Options

Cleanse totems. There's always five in a match. You can literally decide as a survivor if the perk is gonna be triggered or not. Stop crying. Also don't reply with the "yeah, but it takes too much time !", what do you prefer ? A full team killed because you wanted to finish the game as fast as possible, or more chances to escape, because you actually took the time ?

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options
  • ClickyClicky
    Options

Lol DS is a problem but NOED isn’t.

Running around the map searching for 5 hidden totems which will take at least an extra gen of repair time to complete vs ......not picking someone up within 60 seconds of them being unhooked.

But sure DS is the bigger problem.

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383
    Options

4 survivors, 5 totems, 10 seconds to do a totem, came on just do totems and noed will be a ridiculous perk because killer waited for it, and I'm sure that killer will cry because noed won't be activated haja

• ClickyClicky
    Options

Well in that regard...

A survivor has to use only 3 perks until DS is activated.

If the killer is downing people back to back then he has enough momentum that a 5 second stun wont hurt him.

DS is fine.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,022
    Options

Jumping in a locker and having a full minute of complete immunity isn't a problem? cool. I'm not parroting the other responses made by countless other members of these forums because if you're active enough on here, you already know them, if not...the bias is real.

• ClickyClicky
    Options

There are 3 other survivors you can go for. The others are likely doing generators too.

I see so many killers chase survivors and eat the stun by pulling them out of a locker because they’re that adamant on tunneling someone out of the game. Then they come here and cry about genrushing. Well no #########, you chased the survivor who wasnt even touching a damn gen.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

As a 50/50 player. I don't like noed for either side.

For solo survivors, these just don't get cleansed. If you are cleansing a totem, there's a good chance that there is a teammate nearby, watching you cleanse. They aren't envious. They're just watching. You'll see at least 2-3 more totems upright 7 minutes later.

For killer, running noed is an admission that you're probably gonna allow 5 gens to be powered, and you're most likely looking forward to it. Personally i prefer gen 1-4 perks.

It's great that the 0k turned into a 1-2k for ya, but it comes off as lazy, and i don't think either side really respects it.

• CardClasher
    CardClasher Member Posts: 76
    Options

Delete Totems by cleansing

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

All the Devs need to do is add a damn Totem counter so doing bones is viable in solo queue

• A_Can_Of_Air
    Options

Ok so you're generalising here.

You are assuming that someone other than the unhooked person is always available to chase and down.

You are assuming that a survivor who still has DS isn't locker baiting me.

You assume that the survivor who unhooked isn't hiding somewhere, while the guy that got unhooked with DS runs out into the open.

You assume I'm going to ignore the only survivor around just because he has DS and the fact that I MIGHT be able to find someone else.

You assume that the survivor didn't already have 1 second left on their DS bar just as I downed and hooked someone else and reached them, therefore getting the timer activated on time, therefore stunning me.

Tunneling is not the only situation where DS works, that's why calling it an "anti-tunnel" perk should be used very loosely, because that's not entirely true, it's a temporary immunity perk.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

Sure if feels like crap to go down to NOED at the end game, I don't think anyone is sitting here like "Yay! I got downed by NOED!" That being said, that's not what NOEDs purpose is. NOEDs purpose is to have a back up plan if things go south for the killer so they can apply pressure. Then again, I don't deal with NOED too often as I like to run Inner Strength, also dem bones be 1k. And the reverse can be said of survivors, they played poorly because they just gen rushed a killer not expecting them to have it. I always expect it, same with Blood Warden, if you stay ready you don't gotta get ready ;)

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
  • ClickyClicky
    Options

I dont tunnel and DS isn’t an issue for me. Its very rare I ever get stunned by it.

If DS is a big issue for you then you need to look at the way you’re playing.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Good chance this is a bait thread but I'm gonna join the discussion anyway. It is gonna be a firm no from me as well as anyone who looks from a balance perspective. I main survivor and while I hate NOED, it is one of the easiest perks to counter. Just cleanse the 5 totems. There is four people and gens really don't take that long and there is plenty of things to help locate totems (Small Game, Detective's Hunch, Rainbow/normal Map). If the killer gets NOED it is the survivor's fault.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    Options

*ignores all points made and condenses result down to "git gud bud"

Yeah, not worth having a discussion with, goodbye.

• PerskuleBenener
    PerskuleBenener Member Posts: 43
    Options

Do some bones next time

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

the perk does nothing for 90% of the match in which time you can completely remove it before it even has a chance to function and you cry about it....yeah ok

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

lol literally not the same at all.

As a killer, you have to keep aware on who you've hooked.

Do you have a 1 minute memory span?

You honestly don't remember who you hooked 1 minute ago?

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

Do the bones, SERIOUSLY.

Reminder that the gens are not the killer's main objective, it is to kill the survivors. If NoED even activates at all, the killer's last resort can turn the tables and make the EGC harder. The trial isn't over after the last generator is powered, you still need to escape. If you rushed tf out of the killer and haven't cleansed a single totem finding out they had NoED later, that's on you to adapt to the problem.

The exception is if the user is actually a baby and camps with NoEd though.

• KayK99
    KayK99 Member Posts: 94
    Options

Delete your account, salty potato

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

account your potato, Delete salty

See what i did there?

• Happy2Heal4You
    Happy2Heal4You Member Posts: 119
    Options

Do you know what’s else rewards players for making a bad play? Dead hard, a killer could outplay you and then with just the press of a button you can undo the outplay and keep the chase going for longer. NOED is the only second chance perk killers have so I don’t really see it as the biggest deal when it’s a perk that can get taken away during the match by cleansing all the dull totems or just keep track of totem locations so you can find the NOED at the end game.