Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Best way to save BloodPoints

JamieLee2k
JamieLee2k Member Posts: 100

whats the best route to save BP up

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2020

@JamieLee2k

I don't understand what you're asking, saving BPs for what?

If you're trying to just get to the end, than you can complete this level in 6 challenges with the route drawn out below.

Here's an example of the fastest route to complete this level

If you're asking "whats the best route to complete The Rift and not grab the rewards for all the other challenges?" than do what I said above and the rest of the challenges rewards can be saved for later.

• JamieLee2k

Well at the end of tome 3 normally a new killer comes out and I like to put as much BP into them as possible so I save them up by doing the challenges and not collecting them, I want to know the best way to do them and not collect them so I can collect them all when the new killer comes out.

In Tome 2 I had close to 2m in BP as I had 1m saved and 800k stored

• FireHazard
    edited April 2020

Well than you can use the route I listed above to complete the level in 6 challenges, after that you can just un-claim the rest of the finished challenges to save the BPs for later. I'll post the image below again for you to understand what route I mean. The other routes I laid out in previous edits would end it in 7 challenges, so this route is the best to minimize the challenges you need to claim for completion.

• JamieLee2k

All the ones I circled I am going to not collect and save for a later date, is this the best way?

• JamieLee2k

I think you are confused, I want to do all the challenges and ONLY COLLECT them once the new DLC comes out.

If I play it correctly I should have close to 1m when the new DLC comes out

• FireHazard
    edited April 2020

So you're basically asking me what the best route to the end is without touching these circled challenges? If that's the case than it'd be something like this.

And yes I know what you're trying to do, I just don't understand if you're asking for the fastest route to the end of this level or you're asking for a specific route to ignore certain challenges so you can keep them for later.

Your best choice is to just complete the level as fast as possible and than complete the challenges for all the other levels, save them until the next chapter, and than you'll have a stockpile to go back to use.

• JamieLee2k

No I am going to do ALL the challenges but the ones circled I am not going to collect and wait for the new DLC. Its not hard to understand and reading your last comments it seems you dont seem to understand what I am saying.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Hope this is helpful. Seems like the best way from what I've seen.

This is if you want to save as much bp as possible while also completing every challenge and reaching the end.

• FireHazard

Why do you need a route for this then if you're going to complete all these challenges and not claim the ones you circled? I seriously don't understand what you're asking at all, please clarify this so I can better answer your question.

If you have a set plan than what're you asking for?

• FireHazard

Oh so that's what he wants, I didn't exactly understand from one sentence alone...

I don't do this min-maxing stuff for new DLC, so it doesn't cross my mind to begin with.

• FireHazard

@JamieLee2k

How's this? It saves everything you want to save for later and it completes the rest of the challenges on the level itself. Hopefully this is what you're asking for.

• CashelP14

I always do this so I knew exactly what he meant lol

I like to have 2 million or more Bloodpoints for the new chapter when its released so I always try and find the best possible route to save points. I usually post them on the forums too since people like jamie want to do the same thing.

• FireHazard
    edited April 2020

I guess this is the new way to complete new DLC's in 1 or 2 days... hmmm.

I mean it's not a bad idea, with this method you could get a new Killer to P3 in 1 day, which is what someone did when Deathslinger came out. I hope my last comment above corresponds with what he's trying to save (the last image I posted before this comment), but your route is probably the better option... they both end with 11 challenges to save, but i'm guessing this is more-so about saving the challenges with the most valuable rewards.

• CashelP14

Yea the more points the better. I don't think you'll get p3 in one day unless you grab every grey item and prestige immediately.

I think mine saves 9 masters and 2 normal and yours saves 6 masters and 5 normal. It all depends on whether he wants to start with the killer or survivor challenges first since mines requires him to start with killer.

Either way both examples we gave got him a lot of points.

• FireHazard
    edited April 2020

I'll keep that in-mind the next time this is asked then, I thought he was just asking for a fast route to the end or something and than save whatever challenges are on the side-lines, there wasn't really much to go off of in the comment itself, so it was guess work for me at the start.

Now I get it though, it's all about point management, something i'd have to go in-game and check before posting an answer. Thanks for clarifying that, I didn't exactly understand what he meant until now, now I see what the goal is here. Hopefully both answers are satisfying to the OP, or at least one anyways.

• CashelP14

As soon as I read "save BP up" I was pretty sure what he meant. I think he'll appreciate our efforts.

I'm happy with the layout of this tome level. It allows every challenge to be completed, with forcing you to collect challenges.

• FireHazard

Hopefully they make more of them this way, since a lot of players seem to do this strategy now.