Fellow ghostface players, how do you mainly use his power?

Options

hey all, i'm kinda new here, so don't smack my formatting

I mostly play ghost face as killer, and I love his power but I was thinking , how do others use his power?

My strategy with his power is to use it during loops and chases for the undetectable status, and to "mind game" the survivor mid chase, whether it be to cut them off, catch them at a window, ect.

the stalk is... interesting. the main reason I would use it is the security camera. I usually run GFOT with security camera so that is main reason I would use it. yet sometimes I may use it in some situations, and for me its really situational

so what do you guys do? kinda curious

Comments

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464
    Options

Well I do use it during loops but I mostly use it to sneak up on survivors doing gens to get a hit in or a grab if the dedicated servers let me.

I barely used stalk at all before but now I'm using it more. You just have to be more smart when you decided to stalk.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

The stalk is situational. My primary use is to get close.

If I can get close and they do not recognize I’m nearby, I stalk, too. Or I stalk a group to 99 them for later.

• Jetsallday24x
    Jetsallday24x Member Posts: 54
    Options

Work your way around the edges of the map with Whispers. Much easier to find survivors without being broken out of your stalk. Get vantage points to use your stalk get them to 99 from faraway then get closer if they don't see you.

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597
    Options

I mainly ise his power to sneak up and attack them. Occassionally ill stalk a group. Mainly i hit them with sloppy and i use im all ears and usually mind game them at jungle gyms.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

When I play Ghostface, I try Stalking them into Exposed. One hit downs are much better than two hit downs, and as long as you lean you can Expose them in a couple seconds.

Being Undetectable is just a huge bonus.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Shroud is your best friend. Run the add-on that re-charges it faster. Nothing scarier then having zero terror radius and the ability to sneak right up on people. I run discordance, pop, BBQ, and surveillance. A LOT of fun. Or, you could use the slow-down anti-heal gf too, which is thana, sloppy, nurses, and whatever else you wanna run w it. I run either corrupt, or if there all loaded, I run Franklins.

• Phoenix2195
    Phoenix2195 Member Posts: 30
    Options

i’ll use it to sneak up on them or fool them during chases, and I can get a stalk off I’ll do that too

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Most tend to use his stealth to camp hooks and pick off anyone that comes for the rescue.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

Wait... are you all telling me that it's not just used to T-Bag?

• RPGWolfGamer23
    RPGWolfGamer23 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Depends on the situation. I'll generally use it to get close, whether I'm able to stalk them or just pull them off the gen. The first hit is easy to get with Ghostface. During a chase I can mindgame, of course use it since most Survivor's only look at the red stain for loops.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

I tail survivors quietly from a distance to 99 them then go for the kill. Stalk on the regular because they're not gonna always notice you. Make sure to be fairly close when stalking, so your target doesn't have an opportunity to secure a loop.

• NeonSystem
    NeonSystem Member Posts: 14
    Options

1st Priority is using stealth for gen grabs and free hits to power my STBFL.

2nd Priority is using stealth for loops and chases to catch a survivor heading the wrong way.

3rd Priority is using stealth to position myself/help me find a random survivor when they try to break me out of my power

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

For me, I stealth at the start of the game and patrol Gens. If I hear a gen I'll crouch and try get a grab, otherwise a sneak hit. During chases I shroud myself to remove the TR stain and catch them out when they're trying to use a pallet or loop. I'll very rarely actually use his Stalk since I feel it gives them a warning you're near and you're coming, and most times I get looped and the stalk ends.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Mostly for the stealth. I'll 99 people if I can get a good lean. I run sloppy, BBQ, Nurses calling, and either tremors or something else. Pop would be a really good replacement for tremors because you should be easily finding people with nurses calling/sloppy and BBQ when you hook. Tremors is really only gonna help if people are hiding in the red aura of the gens.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options
  • CasualConsolePlayer
    CasualConsolePlayer Member Posts: 51
    Options

I'm getting everyone injured and then use nursr+sloppy and power to interupt healing- ez downs