Which of these 3 Realms is the best in your opinion?

SebaOutbreak
SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
edited April 2020 in Polls

These 3 are tied with the 3 first Killers (Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly), and each one of these Realms has at least 5 different variations. But what do YOU think? If possible, explain below why.

Edit: I personally chose Autohaven because it's not as survivor sided as the Coldwind levels (in my opinion), and there's something about MacMillan that I don't like aesthetically, can't really put my finger on it. By the way, I play both sides.

Which of these 3 Realms is the best in your opinion? 48 votes

MacMillan Estate
50%
Seiko300FibijeanMiriamGHellDescentTheRockstarKnightUnnamed_FreakStrancoltomas11403konchokElikBeHasUSunaIIanuEnlyneDetailedDetrimentSassySolidSnakeDragonMasterDarrenJoelwino[Deleted User]PaiblinXxCringeLordxX 24 votes
Autohaven Wreckers
37%
SnakeSound222AhoyWolfPlantCollectorTodgeweihtSebaOutbreakfairfieldismsStehpflanze[Deleted User]Azgarthusnoname11223345RavenTheWraithAwkward_FiendCosmicKitten27GreyBigfootEcho0203ExiledletatheFobbo 18 votes
Coldwind Farm
12%
BossDocCephalon_Lebronluistjeli_03KattAkroz 6 votes

Comments

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    MacMillan Estate

MacMillan Estate is simply the most balanced and enjoyable for both sides.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited April 2020
    MacMillan Estate

I tend to care more about aesthetics than I do about balance, since I suck at looping anyway. I've just always really liked the lighting on MacMillan. I think it has the best ~spooky vibe~ of the three.

• Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94
    Coldwind Farm

I'd say Macmillan has better gameplay, but the warm color palette of coldwind makes it very appealing to me. Also, rotten fields and thompson house are two of my favorite maps.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954
    Autohaven Wreckers

I'm not saying Autohaven is the most balanced, but in my opinion it has the least amount of "bad maps". Blood Lodge is the only one I really dislike, Azarov's Resting Place could be better, but it's possible to get a 3-gen strategy going as killer.

• tomas11403
    tomas11403 Member Posts: 121
    MacMillan Estate

I feel that MacMillan is the most balanced in general, Coal Tower being probably the most balanced. I think that Groaning Storehouse and Ironworks of Misery are maybe a little survivor sided, but who in their right mind ever wants to play Shelter Woods as killer or survivor?

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    MacMillan Estate

Shelter woods is horrible, the other ones are all good.

• Enlyne
    Enlyne Member Posts: 429
    MacMillan Estate

MacMillan overall is great (not you, Shelter Woods) and I just happen to absolutely hate how "Orange-ish" Coldwind is, and the corn blindness, please help.

• Exiled
    Exiled Member Posts: 21
    Autohaven Wreckers

Autohaven is my favorite map i just like the feel to it :) but all good options.

• eli_03
    eli_03 Member Posts: 12
    Coldwind Farm

This is a hard question I picked cold wind farms mainly cause im a survived main but ofc if I were to play killer I wouldn’t like this map personally