Fun as Trapper.

Options

Ever wondered what it would be like to have fun in this game?

Ever thought about playing silly instead of serious?

Well look no further as The Trapper offers new ways to make a game fun while feeling you've gained something with your time.

All you have to do is trap around your chosen exit gate, place an odd trap in the corn, start setting and picking up traps after your desired zone has been trapped. Let people roam freely thinking you're either farming or a baby then when they walk into a trap unexpectedly, laugh and nod as their fate is in your hands. Can be achieved at any rank, no matter the level.

With all new sound effects "Gotcha B#tch", "What the hell!" and "Oh Yeah!" Even you can be a Trapper master. Let's here from on of our many other experimenters: "I once trapped 3 people at the exit gate while the other left. I could have had 3 hooks if I wanted to" "Absolutely brilliant. 100% recommend"

Try it today and you get a thumbs up of approval.

All new 'Fun as Trapper' set... you try it now!

Comments

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97
    Options

I only play to have fun, lol. I don't take this game seriously in the slightest, with it's weird ranking and matchmaking, and contiually debated balance.

Trapper is all I played pretty much when I started out, and even now I have put less time into all the other killers combined. Random traps are too amusing to me. Chasing players right into them is priceless. Exit vicinity traps are golden. I'm also a fan of Hag for the same reason.

Generally, when I play as killer getting kills is just a side mission. Killed a toxic 2xSWF by chance earlier after they 3 gen'd themselves while I was messing around jump scaring two other players. That was with Pig, who I also like for the laughs... sitting in the corn growling, haha.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

All I do is 3 gen Trapper with Corrupt Intervention, Surge, Pop goes the Weasel and Save the Best for last.

Use add ons to increase the amount of traps you can carry.

Watch as they fail to get the last gen.

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97
    Options

I really must get around to organising my footage and making some montages.

• PodgeNotRodge
    PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478
    Options

We just had a new experimenter, let's see what he had to say: " So killer shack had a gen in it, right beside exit gate. I trapped all around it and I got all 4 down. Totally funny cause they were sabotaging hooks when I wasnt trying to hook. Talk about karma".

He won a $20 gift certificate to Stobey's. He can use that to get a basket of dunkers, or any sized soft drink.