Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Great legion build

I was just wondering what your guys thoughts were on a good build for the legion. Also if you feel up to it explain why you choose your perks.

Thanks!

Comments

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Thanatophobia is a must. It's pretty much a meta perk for the Legion.

The other perks, I wouldn't know. No Legion is Legion without Thanatophobia.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Ok, I'll give you two builds. The meta Legion build and my build.

The meta Legion build that I usually see is a slow down build.

Thanataphobia as he gets easy hits.

Dying light to make them even slower.

Sloppy Butcher so they take longer to heal.

Usually BBQ or Monitor so they can find people to hit.

My Legion build is...interesting to most?

Discordance to find multiple people to hit at once (will replace for BBQ soon as it might not be useful in this patch).

Enduring to get out of my power quickly.

Hex: Ruin as hitting survivors with Feral frenzy forces them to mend.

And the suprsing one

Make your choice. Many people will do nothing for those 60 seconds knowing they're exposed, and often if they do anything, you can capitalize.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

Mine Legion Build 😍

* I'm all ears: to predict their movement

* Nurse's calling: When I run around I can see someone healing or not.

* Surveillance : See if they touch my gens.

* Bloodhound: Easier to track hurt survivors.

I still experimenting with my builds 😘

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

My build is:

Enduring, so I don't have to respect pallets and so I can very quickly vault the pallet after getting stunned, hitting the survivor. Also it's just nice.

Pop goes the weasel, so I can regress gens if people are solo genning (which is a popular strategy against Legion).

Thanatophobia, so I can pressure gens even more so if they decide to not heal. This perk is a must on basically any build.

Brutal strength, so I can kick gens with pop quickly in Frenzy, and so I have a higher chance of forcing them into a deadzone after breaking a pallet. This perk is also just so nice to run.

You can trade out Brutal strength for Spirit fury, but I run BS as I like the kick animation and having the ability to kick gens in Frenzy with pop. Brutal is the "free" perk here, so if you want to try another perk, almost always ditch brutal. The order you should ditch perks is: Brutal (weakest), Pop Enduring, Thana (strongest).

Also, unless you're inexperienced with Legion, never run tracking perks. Like ever. BBQ is cool for the bloodpoints and it can help on massive maps like mothers dwelling, but for some reason people very commonly spawn together on large maps, already giving you enough tracking.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Monitor and Abuse, Thanatophobia, Thrilling Tremor, Unrelenting - With Legion Pin, and Stolen Sketch Book

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

My Legion build:

Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Blood Echo, and Surge.

• ZackaryFreeman
    ZackaryFreeman Member Posts: 42

I don't like to run thanatophobia since I find that 16% slow to everything at best is pathetic, and even without the perk survivors still have a tendency to heal, so even the "oh the red bar tricks them into healing" is invalid most of the times. If they heal, just hit them again. Plus thanatophobia doesn't count dead survivors so that makes the perk even worst at late game.

What I run will usually always consist of Discordance and Monitor and abuse. Discordance so I can punish teamwork and get that early game sneak chainstab with Monitor and abuse. (When walking to a generator lit by discordance, try to walk there but not look at the gen directly, so that spine chill doesn't activate for the survivors.) Monitor and Abuse is perfect for Legion imo, it benefits your power since a bigger terror radius in frenzy will let you track more survivors, and a smaller terror radius outside of chase lets you get a lot of easy downs after the survivors are injured.

Then I usually run pop goes the weasel/Hex ruin, or even both. The new hex ruin is really good on Legion, frenzy will almost always make the survivor get off gens and pop is there as a solid perk in case ruin gets cleansed. But when ruin isn't cleansed, it really does it job and makes your life a lot easier, but then you will be playing with 3 perks the entire match pretty much.

You can run things such as spirit fury/enduring/brutal strength/blood echo if you need help downing survivors or if you aren't that good at mind games.

BBQ works with pretty much any killer but I don't really like to run it with Legion.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Spirit Fury+Enduring, BBQ and Pop/Fire Up

I know, i know, fire up bad, but i really like the synergy with frenzy and SF+Enduring.

Oh addons are stun reduction every match.

• Colovorat
    Colovorat Member Posts: 30

I got my rank 1 on Legion with this build. BBQ, surge/ruin, Monitor and Abuse, brutal strength.

I switched to surge on last 6 games because ruin often is cleansed in early game, and surge is more reliable.

Some time, i didn't had BS so i used infectious fright, good to make pressure, but weak on legion, because he can't punish survivors who screamed with IF.

• FlintBeastgood
    FlintBeastgood Member Posts: 97

I'm the poorest of the poor Legions as I have barely any perks.

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

I like my sloppy butcher with Nurses Calling. They are constantly trying to heal because you get quick hits. This slows down gens and gives eyes to down someone.

For the other two i use discordance and surveillance. Both of these counter their thoughts " h maybe i will just repair injured to avoid nurses or sloppy". Now im forcing them to heal or hide.

Nurses

Sloppy

Discordance

Surveillance

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Whispers, Thana, Enduring, Brutal Strength.

This is a very aggressive build with Whispers letting you find someone early very quickly, Enduring and Brutal to just not care about pallets, and Thana to slow everything down.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Thana and sloppy is a must have in my opinion.

Thana slows them down, so they have to heal, but sloppy means they have to spend ages healing themselves, or waste time finding another survivor.

Ruin complements this because the survivor then has to waste time healing and letting that sweet 200% regression rate swim.

Last, I think it could either be Monitor and Abuse to help close the distance, or BBQ for that map information. The thing is that FF already gives you good info.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,086

My favorite Legion build would be:

• Bamboozle

To deny Survivors vaulting back right after you vault.

• Spirit Fury
    • Enduring

For quick downs, also it punishes Survivor for stunning you while in Feral Frenzy.

• BBQ

For Blood Points.

Or if I don't want the Blood Points from BBQ I take:

• Fire Up

For super fast vaults.