Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should freddy kreuger get a buff

Freddy kreuger In the movies is generally overpowered. But in this game they nerfed him to the point where finding survivors is his best ability. So join me in the fight to make freddy more powerful

Best Answer

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    Answer ✓
    Absolutely he needs help. Buffs or a rework would be fantastic. I will make it a thing but all Freddy mains and Freddy players should follow this: #Make Freddy Great Again. Let's start a movement to get Freddy back to where he should be. Ball is in your court devs. Remember,  #Make Freddy Great Again! 

Answers

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    In my opinion he needs a big buff. Something that will make him less frustrating to play as. I love to play freddy because he's one of my favorite horror icons alongside Jason and Michael. It's a shame he was nerfed so soon after his release. 
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    I think he’s a pretty good killer to play as
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    He is next up on killers to be buffed or reworked
  • I hope it’s more of a rework than a buff. I get that Freddy is a terrible killer but I absolutely despise playing against him.

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

Freddy needs a whole new ability that doesn't leave him useless for 7 seconds.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Never played Freddy yet, but I have played against Freddy. It is fairly easy to wake yourself up, but then Freddy would know where you are and wake you up again. Last time I played against Freddy, he chased me for a whole minute, and tried to slash me 3 times. THEN, he realized he had to put me in the dream state first. I felt bad for him when he rage quit.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

yes...yes he should

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

no. he's easily the least fun killer to vs, I hope he remains weak to prevent ppl using him.

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84

yes.
    he needs a big buff or a rework, but still ignored by the devs in favor of Hag, Wraith, and Trapper

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    I think he’s pretty good, I main him and wraith
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Seems to be a tricky one to balance - against lower-skilled, non-SWF players, Freddy just cleans house and is horrific to fight. Against higher-level players, he seems to struggle.

• malnayil
    malnayil Member Posts: 5
    Struggle is an understatement. The biggest problem being the long dream transition, and survivors being able to continue actions during transition, and inability to sleep more than one at a time.
    3 survivors on a gen, can ofent complete the gen, and run off before falling asleep, and even then I can only attack/chase one of them at a time. Survivors have 0 fear of killer
  • Freddykreuger
    Freddykreuger Member Posts: 23
    malnayil said:
    Struggle is an understatement. The biggest problem being the long dream transition, and survivors being able to continue actions during transition, and inability to sleep more than one at a time.
    3 survivors on a gen, can ofent complete the gen, and run off before falling asleep, and even then I can only attack/chase one of them at a time. Survivors have 0 fear of killer
    When I play as freddy I will break a chase with an asleep player to put a new toy to sleep