Let's talk NOED

Bruh all i see everytime I'm scrolling thru the discussion list is "rework noed" "take noed out", "noed takes no skill" and "noed needs a nerf". I'm just sitting here like " πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ". I wanna sit here like everybody else and say "do bones" but no even tho its true you should but nowadays survivors just wanna gen rush and get mad when they get NOED. Sometimes NOED itsnt even used for bad killers its basically a backup plan for some killers even good killers use it. Its not hard to do gens anymore am average chase can get at least 2 and a half gens done depending on the survivor. Plus i hate when survivors say it takes no skill to use adrenaline u dont even have to be the one that finishes a gen to get full HP also can sit on a hook to get full HP so stop with the no skill crap. Surviors got all the crutch perks, second chances perks they need. Killer has a easy destroyable perk people flip. I'm finna have a butch of survivor mains comment on this being salty idgf I'm voicing my opinion. Its usually the gen rushers that complain about NOED but the people who do bones don't give AF.

Β«1

Comments