I am excited for the new chapter , anyone else ?

Options
Just a little fan artwork I did of the new killer ! She is so beautiful 

Comments

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    I am pretty much excited, I definitely would like to see what is going to be the changes to the spirit if the devs are buffing her. I just like the concept to her and I think her perks can change the game play style. 

I also heard that the pallets have been reduced so I would like to see that take affect on console!!! 

Soo let’s hurry up!!! 
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I am very excited, I really cant wait.
    Was forced to take out my last two vaccation weeks at work, so I picked next week and the week after that, so I'll be ready to play all day. Saved up a million bloodpoints, so now its just a matter of waiting. I love the concept of her, and the way she looks. New map looks gorgeous, and her perks needs to be teachables asap. :)

And btw, love the artwork. <3
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

can't wait
    not gonna skip it like i did for the clown

only thing i dislike of the new chapter is the survivor, he seems soo bland

AND THAT LEAKED NEA COSMETIC
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Do they have a release date? Across all platforms?
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Boss said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

I believe it was the Soon™th of Soon™, 20Soon™.

Oh,  I didn't know, so same as usual 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    Boss said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

I believe it was the Soon™th of Soon™, 20Soon™.

Oh,  I didn't know, so same as usual 

Looks like you know your DbD history. :P
    Serious time: Idk, and i usually follow these things.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I want Adam. I don't really know his perks, though I'm iffy on the killer. Been trying to decide if she's op or not op. I think she'll be as amazing as the nurse with a high skill cap or be as useless as the pig. I say the pig because I'm a p3 Freddy and you can't tell me he's useless but also because I hate the pig.
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    Can't wait to play more Wraith. Really wish the devs had taken the Spirit as an opportunity to break up the Billy/Nurse parade past rank 10 though.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited September 2018
    Options

Yep, another killer I won't end up playing... Freddy, Pig, Clown, and now the Spirit... Yep can't wait. Might go for one of her perks in The Shrine though...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Options
    I think she'll be fun. Can't wait!
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm looking forward for the dlc. Nice to see, that DbD keeps on growing. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    sept 11th for pc is what i heard.
    Nothing has been confirmed.
    Could be today during the dev stream. Could be the 11th, or any other date.
  • Depy
    Depy Member Posts: 23
    Options

amazing art

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Im very excited. All the people talking ######### because shes not nurse or billy needa play with someone else. If all you play are those 2 because
    "they are best for high rank" you are pathetic. Have some fun, pick someone with different gimmicks. Dont just run metas, thats boring. Billy takes no skill anyway...

But yes i love how the Spirits looks and im now excited for Adam knowing hes DBDs fresh prince. Im sure devs will tweak Spirit appropriately how they did Clown i cant wait. The map layout also has me intrigued, i see DBD making some really cool maps in the future along with reworking some old tiles.

Sep 11 hurry up! 
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I cant wait to try her I mean her skills are mind games and messing with survivors
  • Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245
    Options

I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I've been saving up my iridescent shards and bloodpoints to be able to burst into it! 6.5k IR, and 650K bloodpoints. It does help that I'm burning through 2 different character's items in order to prestige them.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    edited September 2018
    Options

I'm always hyped for new stuff. The new killer looks interesting to play and scary to play against so I'm looking forward to it. :)

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245
    Options

I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I've been saving up my iridescent shards and bloodpoints to be able to burst into it! 6.5k IR, and 650K bloodpoints. It does help that I'm burning through 2 different character's items in order to prestige them.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

Seeing her power has left a bad taste in my mouth and given that I'm on PS4 I'm betting I'll get into the fallout 76 Beta in October before she gets released to us.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@Plippy said:
    I'm always hyped for new stuff. The new killer looks interesting to play and scary to play against so I'm looking forward to it. :)

it's probably not going to be very often that you play against her

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Noodle said:

Seeing her power has left a bad taste in my mouth and given that I'm on PS4 I'm betting I'll get into the fallout 76 Beta in October before she gets released to us.

Have fun with that buggy ass AAA title lol fallout was nice at first but but its overrated. You are better off gettin elder scrolls..and even that was mehh. October? Yeah ok no way she comes out that late. Enjoy your crappy beta though.
  • Tsulan
    Options

I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Since i just opened a thread on cosmetics, i thought:
    Hey, what cosmetics would you like to see for the Spirit, fellow players?

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

I ain't promised, but i'll gift it to you, be sure of that, maybe Master too if he's nice

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@jiminie said:

@Tsulan said:

I ain't promised, but i'll gift it to you, be sure of that, maybe Master too if he's nice

I am always a nice guy.... unless you use DS :wink:

• Tsulan
    Options

@Master said:

@jiminie said:

@Tsulan said:

I am always a nice guy.... unless you use DS :wink:

We both are ;)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@jiminie
    Are you actually going to gift us the new chapter? No idea how I deserve this and why you gift random persons on the internet, but ofc I would greatly appreciate :lol:

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@rustmittens said:
    Just a little fan artwork I did of the new killer ! She is so beautiful 

Your excitement is unwarranted and your happiness sickens me. You have given me immeasurable disappointment and my day has been ruined.

Very good work with that fanart!

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Shes another mediocre killer unfortunately. Interesting power but she wont be viable in the red ranks. I am saving up my shards so i can buy her though. Just like the clown i am only really interested in her perks.