Do you think we will see legion buffs ? Like ever?

GHOSTfaceP3
GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

This patch would have been great to change him but instead they just did one thing...what about a addon pass over with a 3 second stun time?

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited April 2020

I honestly don't know.

Probably, but I wouldn't hold my breath or expect them not to come with punitive nerfs.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

I don't believe he/she/they will see any type of buff in the near future. While I personally love playing Legion and think that he/she/they could use some small tweaks like reverting the missed strike taking you out of your power. I am not holding my breath on anything.

• Voerman
    Voerman Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2020

Legion in of itself don't really require any buffs per se. FF does what it's supposed to do, it's an information gathering tool and a debuff applier. Other than that, Legion is a regular speed killer, short so you can do more mind games and moon walks. But the issue lies with the debuff (outside of add-ons) being Deep Wounds and Deep Wounds is what requires a complete overhaul. Every suggestion I've talked about with people has been denied due to it "being too similar to old Legion", but effectively either Deep Wounds needs a rework of it's mechanics or it needs to be changed into something completely different. Right now, it's a complete non-issue for Survivors to deal with it to the point where a Legion can just zoom around and apply Deep Wounds to the entire team of Survivors, have the first person mend it out and go apply it again.

Changed to what, one might ask? I don't know. The kit, is fine. But the threat of Deep Wounds is non-existent, which then means you're not actually applying pressure. The only actual way you can possibly get downed by Deep Wounds in it's current state is you either not actually knowing you're affected by it and don't know you have to mend it, or you're afk. The moment I learned that Deathslinger's hook applied Deep Wounds, I already knew he was in for a rough ride.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

I feel Legion is underestimated. They do their job and they do it well. Being able to nearly guarantee an injure and to be able to chain it to nearby survivors is stronger than people give credit. Sure, they’re not the strongest, but I think they’re good right where they are at.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Deep Wounds are to slow survivors down, not to down them.

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

That’s not true lol when legion came out it was supposed to down people and since he’s been nerfed and changed they Frankensteined his power to not be deadly I mean look at his addons deep wound study and franks mixtape ..the reason I think he’s weak is because they didn’t wanna properly rework him so they just stitched him together to be none lethal ..

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited April 2020

Legion is a noobstomper.

They work well against Survivors that aren't good at looping and rely on having 2 health states and they work well against Survivors that don't know to just split up and work on separate, far apart generators.

As long as Survivors just stay split up, don't heal, and focus on gens smartly (i.e. don't 3 gen themselves) Legion's entire power becomes "lemme DS myself so I can apply BT to one person".

It's true enough that not all Survivors play that way, but that doesn't make Legion's power reliably good or fun.

And if it isn't either of those things why shouldn't they be reworked?

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Except it hardly even slows down survivors and takes no effort to get rid of

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Dunno what you'd change. People want him to be a spook jumping out of closets. Currently he keeps everyone injured and snuffs them out of hiding.

He's designed the way he is to reward you for not tunneling one person to death. It's why most of his add-ons require a second person.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

no

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

It doesn't matter what they were on release, they're non-lethal now