Corrupt Intervention is beautiful

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

The perk almost always buys you enough time to get the first hook, a pop goes the weasel and into your second chase.

Normally, that costs you 2-3 gens. But with corrupt you usually only lose one or if you're super lucky none at all. At red ranks the difference between games with and without corrupt is night and day.

I've been gradually buying more and more DLC characters perks to get some sort of generator pressure to stop the gen rushing in high ranks. Honestly, the perks you have give you more of an edge than your actual skill as Killer does. You can have extremely quick chases but you'll rarely keep up with the generator pace against coordinated teams without resorting to slugging or running the pay to actually have a balanced game perks.

Comments

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I use it all the time on my trapper because i need the time to setup. Even if they hide for the duration, that's more time for me to set traps.

• BixBash
    BixBash Member Posts: 14

I completely agree with everything you said about corrupt. It literally holds a 3 gen for you and gives you time to get at least one hook sometimes 2 if you’re good enough. Playing without it makes me feel vulnerable.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Only issue i have is i see survivors just camping out by the timed gens being "immersed" dont get me wrong, i usually find ppl but , its just someone hiding in a corner i walk up behind as plague, pin them to a rock while i firin my purge blaaaaahhhh

• Pigforever
    Pigforever Member Posts: 72

I use it on all my killers it’s one of the best perks I think!

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

This only works when everyone is hiding. If only one person is not hiding, the other ones are simply being unproductive.

And I have never seen it happen that nobody did anything during Corrupt Intervention.