DC ban system is BS

2»

Comments

• master90
    master90 Member Posts: 1

ive got banned now for 72 hours

my game always crashing randomly with Error Code: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG'

I tried many things but I have no idea what to do against this.

980h in this game and never DC´ed yet 😔

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

Yes, something is wrong. Your internet. You cannot try to play an online game and continue to screw over 4 other people because you have poor internet. Disconnecting from 7 games in a span of a few hours is crazy and you shouldn't be playing until your internet is fixed.

• Sheldor
    Sheldor Member Posts: 213

It tells a lot about this studios mindset and the fanboys who shouted for this long enough.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

People just don’t get this... it’s like starting a game of monopoly with your friends when you know you have to leave for home in 10 minutes pick up your kids and make them dinner... and then coming back the next night and doing it again... and again... then wondering why you don’t get invited to game night anymore.

Or going to play basketball with the neighborhood kids and leaving halfway through every game to take a phone call for half an hour, then wondering why no one picks you anymore.

• aaronmccutcheon921
    aaronmccutcheon921 Member Posts: 3

This new update honestly ruined the game for me. Before, I was a fanatic for DbD. But with the amount of cheaters, and the meme challenges I run. I’m forced to do two options, stand in a corner until the game ends, or leave. I leave 95% of the time out of pure instinct now. Right now, I’m stuck on a 4 day ban. It was a 3 day ban before that, and a 2 day ban before that. I can’t handle it anymore, so I’m uninstalling the game.

• BabyBunny109
    BabyBunny109 Member Posts: 2

I got a 5 minute ban because I was kicked out during loading, its complete Bs I shouldn't have to get banned because of my Xbox. DEVS should get rid of bans all together and stop bring them back.

• BabyBunny109
    BabyBunny109 Member Posts: 2

Its called a computer sometimes the game crashes no matter what even on PS4 so dont blame the system its the game itself