The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What map do you hate the most?

We all have that type of map you hate getting. It doesnt matter if you play killer or survivor you just hate it.

For me it is coldwind farm. I play on low graphics so I can't see anything when walking inside hayfield.

And coldwind farm is pretty much 50% hay.

The worse part it is litterly the map I am Always getting for a godknown reason.

So What map do you hate?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I really hate any map that is majority indoors. I'm slightly blind in my right eye, making them too dark for me to see usually.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

Meat Packing Plant.

Can never tell if the killer is up or down...the totems are up or down...the traps are up or down. I always get turned around and cant find gens. Oof

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

Coldwind, all of them, my eyes dont focus too well, so the entire map is essentially just a flat screen of yellow.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Corn Maps. When I play Survivor I use this to my advantage. I can dodge so many hits and escape so many chases weaving through the ######### corn.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Hawkins as a survivor. Haddonfield for killer.

Hawkins doesn't have any decent spots for a traditionally stealth player to hide and Haddonfield feels way bigger than something like Mother's Dwelling when you're killer.

• KiloOfSalt
    KiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91

Dead Dog Saloon for killer

The Game for survivor

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530

I'm half blind at my right eye. I hate dark maps like yamaoka estate or some variatons of macmillan estate. Haddonfield and indoors map aren't fun neither.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,045

The Game, for both sides. As Survivor, I find it hard to find anything. As Killer, too many safe Pallets. And for both sides: Boring gameplay, almost no Windows, only running around safe Pallets until they are dropped.

Saloon might becoming my new "worst map", I dont like the poor design choice of breakable Walls.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

As Survivor, The Game. It’s not fun when the Killer can travel half the distance required to check all the gens, plus all AoE Killers may as well be global.

As Killer, Sanctum of Wrath. It’s too dark. Legit can’t see any of the Survivors with dark cosmetics.

• a_good_player
    a_good_player Member Posts: 194

When i play killer:

-maps with infinites

-stupidly large maps

-maps with a lot of strong pallets close together

When i play surv:

-maps with ridiculously unsafe unsafe pallets

-maps with way too little pallets

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

My least favorite is Azarov's Resting Place. I don't like how it just feels like there's two meaningful sections, and crossing the map doesn't give you many paths and options.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

I hate haddonfield. 😢

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Shelter woods.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Every Indoor map and the saloon.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Haddonfield by far its an absolute nightmare for the killers

• CANxOFxCORN
    CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204

Hawkins for Killer & Survivor

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Even though it looks great, I dislike playing Saloon.

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765

I hate gas heaven. It has a huge rng game changer for both sides in the main building. And has huge dead zones with giant piles of cars that just block vision and make you do a giant trip to get someone that is right next to you.

Also it has a lot of bugs :/

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

Disturbed ward. Disturbed ward.. Disturbed ward!!! That middle building is pure cancer. I hate that map so much. At least they are removing 2 pallets from there, not that it's going to affect that much but it's better than nothing.

What's funny is that Father Campbell's Chapel from that same realm is my favourite map because I think it is the most balanced map in the game.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

bedham. like ffs i can't go 2 matches without ending up in one of the copy paste variations

• Champagne
    Champagne Member Posts: 110

Well for killer I have to say Haddonfield especially cause killers say it’s the worst map, which means it’s a good map for survivors.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Coldwind Farm and Autohaven Wreckers these 2 realms have way too many maps that’s why I keep getting them almost every game. Also they look very boring and outdated. Same goes for Macmillan estate.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Saloon, by far Saloon. The way they implemented breakable walls is just a frustrating waste of my time. It could have theoretically been an interesting addition but it sure as ######### isn't.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Me too. I hate it as both, Survivor and Killer, even though it is Killer sided. It so annoying against a Doctor as well, I feel like his static blast should only work on the floor he is on.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338

Lerys. I despise that map, runner up, any of the yamakoa maps. Anytime I play on lerys my fps drops like crazy or I'm playing hillbilly. I swear this map knows I hate it, I once tried to do a hillbilly build, I got lerys 4 times in a row. Needless to say I was pissed

• PBsamichShoe
    PBsamichShoe Member Posts: 314

As killer I hate the meat packing plant .. this sounds bad but I can never find the stairs fast enough

As survivor I hate the backwater swamp, it's so hard to not get spotted sometimes because there's lots of high ground and all the gens seem to be on the low ground, plus there's a few areas with buildings that have high ground positions for the killer to scope out the map, I've only ever had success on it with my blendette and running urban evasion. The match was like 30 minutes of sweaty sneaking in the bushes

• BIIDOX
    BIIDOX Member Posts: 15

Ornmond. The one and only white snow map that choke my neck everytime. It’s bullshit! White atmosphere hid scratch marks. 800 safe pallets.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Ormond I hate it with all my life, even more than haddonfield with old balanced landing

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Haddonfield, ormond, dead dawg, the game, the birth/creation of any corn map

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Haddonfield.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Survivor is a tie between Hawkins and Saloon. One map has hallways that will screw you, and the other just has ######### placements for everything (gens all towards middle, hooks right next to each other, etc.). As killer I'm not particularly fond of Haddonfield or the Disturbed Ward of the Asylum because of the safe window loops. I don't have a problem with meat plant as survivor. Once you learn gen placements and loops it isn't all that killer sided. Just make sure you don't three gen yourself with the remaining gens on one floor

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

Any swamp map... i hate them with a passion.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

As survivor its Hawkins.

As killer its Coldwind.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Coldwind. Can we burn the fields down? Please?

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Yamaoka. Always Yamaoka.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

literally all of them apart from wrecker's yard Coal Tower and Father Campbell's Chapel cause i think they are the perfect size for this game

• RoseyDevlin
    RoseyDevlin Member Posts: 34

I hate Lery hospital place the most its short and gens are in such weird locations, whenever I get that map my chances of surviving it is 5%. I like ormond and all the winter map lookalikes, I don't mind coldwind farm either, i personally hate super dark places as a killer like yamaoka estate but other than that I'm fine with it. Gideon game plant makes it easier to see the hatches since they always spawn at lower floors.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620

Kinder garden bedham because this map has 10000000000 pallets and hate wretched shop because this garage imbalance like SWF with voice

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

It depends on what killer I am

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

The treatment center and Hawkins lab.

It still sad to me that i can't navigate these maps

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383

Yamahoka Is the worts mal, too dark

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Bedham as both sides. I think it because it has 5 variations that I just dislike seeing it whenever I spawn in.

• Paiblin
    Paiblin Member Posts: 42

Honestly, any indoor map. I'm a bit controversial here but I quite like the corn map. It has a lot of open space that is perfectly sized for me to run killers on because as of right now I'm not good at thinking strategically when in a chase, so my main defense against killers is 360'ing and stuff like that and that easily causes me to crash into trees and other objects and totally screws me over. It is rather difficult to see there sometimes, but I've gotten to know the map very well over my career on dbd. Indoor maps just typically do not offer that open-ness that coldwind and other similar maps do that allow me to 360 as I need to until I get my head out of the toilet and stop going on instincts

• Chaosbeing
    Chaosbeing Member Posts: 7

Ormond is kinda annoying cause as killer you can't see auras due to the whiteness.

In-doors maps are too strong for stealth killers (think about Lery's, with perma T1 Myers ?)

Haddonfield, cause as survivor i can't loop it, as killer i get gen-rushed (man i'm bad).

Swamps are just MEH. I mean, it's a worse McMillan, but with a cool boat.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Hawkins and Yamaoka, both sides.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Easily Ormond. I am colorblind, and have to use color filters as a killer, and on ormond even that doesnt help. i cant see gen or hook auras, unless i shift the color scheme to an absurd degree.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

The Saloon is pretty terrible because it has no horror vibe and is very bright, happy and yellow. It just does not belong!

• Viceus
    Viceus Member Posts: 145

corn map... especially only corn with killer shake is in the middle... so sad map for killer and survivor...