• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,010
    Options

T-bagging isn't toxic though......

I don't think t-bagging is poisonous

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64
    Options

@Hoodied okay true, it depends though, someone can be toxic though through this, like being mean to a new player

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,767
    Options

If I don't get tunneled into oblivion, camped or hit on the hook then I don't tbag. Oh and head shaking after downed.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    Options

As long as the tea bagging dosnt effect my gameplay i dont care about it, tea bag or clicking flashlights is nothing compared to other things

i perfer ghostface tea bag me after every down, than being tunneled or slugged

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Thats remind me on something: I had almost never saw a survivor tbagging, while I was playing Ghostface. Are they afraid that I would have tbag back, or what? :D

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

No

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

That there are still people complaining about some visual effects. Hilarious.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

It can be aggravating if you allow yourself to be affected by it.

I don't understand why people see the need to do it.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

Seems like everyone responding is a toxic teabagging turd to me. Teabagging is saying neener nanner booboo I got you. It's extraordinarily immature, unless the killer is playing like a douche and has it coming. Makes survivors look like idiots to be honest.

• PayneMacLeod
    PayneMacLeod Member Posts: 81
    Options

On behalf of Killers, I must apologize for the lack of consideration. No more will you be chased, hit, hooked, downed or otherwise inconvenienced while playing your Generator Repair Sim game.

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715
    Options

It will stop once survivor mains will be forced to play as a killer. Only survivors who rarely play the other role teabag.

The real solution is playing as the Spirit with add-ons. THAT'S something that can help you save your nerve cells.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

When are people going to stop complaining about this? Nobody cares about teabagging in any other game but it's such a big issue on dbd for some reason.

• CoffeeKiller
    CoffeeKiller Member Posts: 10
    Options

Last night I had a toxic Jeff teabagging from the start of the match for no reason. He ran into my bear traps 3 or 4 times then he DCed before 3rd hook haha.

It is childish when they do that, try and stick to your gameplan to try and get the most killers. You can't win with some players who just love trying to p*** killers off.

• KiloOfSalt
    KiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91
    Options
  • AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

I will teabag until the end of time.

Might be able to teach some people about self-control if they commit to me the whole game and lose :)

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656
    Options
  • WRussoW
    Options

Ahaha, sure. Now take the pill and back to lobby waiting:

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Once killers stop slapping people on the hook and shaking their head just because someone ran them for a little while. It goes both ways, can’t act like it’s one side.

• WRussoW
    edited April 2020
    Options

Welcome to green rank killers! They transfer from survivor mains into both side players but their toxicity overflows! It takes time for them to go through that period.

• Trytiped
    Trytiped Member Posts: 2
    Options

Who cares, there's always going to be trolls. You complaining here only feeds them.

• Champagne
    Champagne Member Posts: 110
    Options

I wouldn’t think t-bagging is toxic, unless your looping a killer or did a window juke or just teabagging after that would be toxic, but most times when you see multiple t-bagging survivors in the distance I feel like they are communicating😂😂😂

• Feiten
    Feiten Member Posts: 204
    Options

I don't care for the tbagging what I cant stand is most tbagging Survivor's are the first ones to complain and nit pick about something when they get murdered and the match is over...

Like bro. Stfu... cry to someone who cares...

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

Grow up and just kill them like you’re supposed to. It shouldn’t hurt your fefes this much.

• gamemaster1
    Options

@Kolonite okay

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

the people who play this game are the most sensitive people i swear

• gamemaster1
    Options

@BigTimeGamer okay cool, I'm sensitive, epic. I am a pretty emotional guy apparently.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Whenever I see a Survivor T-Bag me at a Vault or Pallet, I just take it as some kind of morse code of 'Tunnel me harder'. They soon quit the butt dancing pretty fast!

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

You answered your own question. If it is just pixels then why bother t bagging when you or a teammate are tunnelled?

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328
    Options

Get thicker skin.

• Joao_Bandicoot
    Joao_Bandicoot Member Posts: 286
    Options

Actually I think this thread proves the opposite, basically everyone here is being completely insensitive to OP and showing that the only Empathy this game has is the Claudette perk. Tea bagging is essentially toxic, although it can be disregarded as such by the ones who do it. It's the same idea behind mori spams and bleedout slugging, getting into people's minds to tilt them to frustrate them, but because it's at a lesser tone doesn't show the full effect right away.

• Joao_Bandicoot
    Options

I don't think a patch or anything by the devs should be released in order to prevent it from happening. But the community itself could just try to treat each other with more respect.

• AsePlayer
    Options

That's how the real world works. People don't have time to accommodate for you in absurd circumstances. If t-bagging REALLY sets you off, you should probably go to a therapist. It will do more for you than hoping BHVR implements a t-bag nerf or something stupid like that.

• Joao_Bandicoot
    Options

Maybe you could read the post right above you made by, you guessed me ;)

I don't want a "nerf" to t-bag but I'm completely favored towards a better community experience and seeing t-bags, clicky clickys, mori spammers (although that one is being addressed already) or anything like that doesn't contributes to the hope for that better community.

• AsePlayer
    Options

I didn't say that was about you, that was a more general statement.

Clicky clacks and t-bags don't prevent the Killer from being able to play the game like Mori spam does for Survivors, so I see why that was addressed.

However, taunting is very common in video games. Psyching out your opponent is an actual strategy and that applies to both sides. I don't want to see it leave the game either, because it's actually quite entertaining and adds flair to the situation. If we wanted completely respectful game play we could go play chess or something.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

They're doing it to provoke a reaction and throw you off your game. And it's working. The sooner you stop letting it get to you the better.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

You missed my point. I have played plenty of killer, you do not need to tunnel one guy off the hook with 5 gennys to go.

Play how you want, but if you do, that is when you may, may, see me tbag.

But thanks for your sarcasm!

• badaB00M3R
    badaB00M3R Member Posts: 80
    edited April 2020
    Options

If everyone would just start calling it simulated sexual assault, we could at least be honest about it.

In reality though, as I've said countless times... this community is what we make of it. You cannot control other people, but you can control yourself.

You should stop giving others so much power over you. They can't take what you don't give them.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I like when t-baggers complain about camping and tunneling. They don't understand why killers stops caring about survivors fun when they constantly get the clicking and exit gate t-bagging.

Yes continue t-bagging, but stop complaining about how killers play then.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

That's a good point, and if I was a killer I would just laugh it off.

It just magnifies that his tactics are silly and they are wasting a lot of time.

But I never said it didn't have a meaning, just that it is silly to get tilted about it. Like I ain't mad you tunneled me, but I don't respect it either.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited April 2020
    Options

Dude if teabagging upsets you in a game, you need to find a new game or a new hobby.

I'd love to see these people in the original CoD:MW lobbies. Youd all cry yourselves to sleep trying to play there...

• FixDBDPls
    FixDBDPls Member Posts: 87
    Options

Stop it, get some help

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613
    Options

just mori bro