A change for the spirit

liarcy
liarcy Member Posts: 160

So the spirit has a passive phase ability and people who play spirit probably forget it even exists since you don’t know when it activates, so why not give us the option to activate it whenever we want ?

Her passive phase is mostly useless because you don’t know when it works, but it does confuse survivors sometimes.

it would be on a short cooldown like 5 or 10 seconds and also rework her passive phase add ons so they can finally get some use.

this would give the player more control of the character’s ability to actually benefit from it.

what do you think ?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

She's already a strong killer, and the amount of times passive phasing has gotten me killed is alot more than you would think.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

"Is mostly useless"

You clearly haven't gone against enough Spirits, my friend.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479

You want to buff Spirit?! Are you crazy?!

• BixBash
    BixBash Member Posts: 14

Spirit already applies a lot of pressure on survivors with her phasing ability. Making it unlimited would give her infinite map control and places her as the top killer.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Making the "passive" phasing completely active wouldn't be that good because I think then it shows the survivor "spirit is doin something". If you want to improve that feature, I would simply give the killer a hint that it is currently happening.

I already heard the suggestion that Spirit should, in order to provide counterplay, phase in regularly during the phasing, like old Freddy did while he put someone into sleep. I would say, buff the passive phasing, if the active phasing is nerfed in a way like that. I would even be fine, if the increased passive phasing addons then would reduce the active phasing instead.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

I'd rather give killers more control over power then not.

Like when doc just static you for being near him passively now you have to choose when to blast.

I'd eliminate all the passive and make them manual if only to end the argument that " blank takes no skill its just always working with no effort"

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Spirit is fine right where she is now. They took away collision while phasing and nerfed prayer beads. The devs can focus on another killer (LF or clown maybe) who is definitely in need of some love.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Passive phasing should definitely atleast let the spirit know when it's happening. It really is more effective than people give it credit for but without a way for the spirit to even know it's happening it's definitely hard to capitalize on.

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530

The last thing spirit needs is a buff, she is strong and one of the best killers in the game, no need to buff her.