Do you think they should add Brenda from the Scary Movie franchise?

Options
0mikeya0
0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220
edited April 2020 in Polls

I'd make her my new survivor main

Do you think they should add Brenda from the Scary Movie franchise? 22 votes

Yes
59%
SpacingLlamasMrCandyKillermusstang62FemDicklayciaEnderloganYTScary_Punk_GhostSemimaticJoelwinoTingly4Trapperrita_bookPrasie_Atuachadalexander 13 votes
No
40%
VolantConch1719CorianderTheRockstarKnightStrancolKrilkalSebaOutbreakAwkward_FiendSilackoghostfaceisthegoat 9 votes

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options
    No

I hate fun. /s

But seriously, the Scary Movie franchise was a very meta parody series of films. DbD has, at least for the most part, played things straight. Even silly stuff like Elf Dwight or Christmas Sweater Susie are given serious explanations for those that care enough.

I just think she'd be too meta for DBD.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options
    No

I'm mostly neutral on her, so I'm going to default to no. It'd be more interesting to have a new character instead of another licensed one, especially a license that is parody.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options
    Yes

I'd love seeing Cindy and Brenda in a DLC package, as dumb as they'd be. They could have perks based off of stupid things people do in horror movies, which would also be a lot of fun.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options
    No

I've seen too many "add Brenda" posts on twitter...

+ Imagine Brenda being quiet not talking and screaming constantly. Not lore friendly for both franchises.