Mori Idea

I play both Killer and Survivor and one of my favorite Moris in the game is legion because, the survivor actually makes an attempt to escape it, and watching that mori again gave me an idea, survivors have a chance to escape the mori.

The base escape value is 15% and this can be increased with offerings and such.

Upon a successful escape the killer gets stunned and is unable to move for 5 seconds.

For an example, Legion attempts to mori a survivor, the survivor pushes legion back and legion stumbles and gets stunned instead of finishing the mori.

Comments

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

Cool idea, but i feel the percentage would have to be lower. Similar to escaping a hook. Base would probalby be set to 4%.

Also like hooks, would you only be able to escape it once? Or any time they tried to mori you throughout the match?

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I'd be against this.

Moris need a nerf definitely, but they don't need a change which killers have no control over, even if it's a 15% chance.

• Superstar_Saga95
    Superstar_Saga95 Member Posts: 90

I would say you can do it as many times they try to mori you, or to prevent tunneling, they could make it to where you can only attempt to mori each survivor once.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

That would be cool, but adding RNG elements doesn't exactly make them fair.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
  • Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

Anti tunnel would be nice.

Even if this idea went through, killers would need justification for keys because they are the closest to comparison when comparing game changing elements. :/

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I think this could work for those on second hook stage. On death hook, mori should have 100% success rate.

• ProBlendetteBtw
    ProBlendetteBtw Member Posts: 7

Ebony mori is unnecessary, change ivory to 2 persons but u have to hook all survivors once in order to actually use it, also, they should add mori animations with every DLC. Or even in the Archives.

The keys are easy, the hatch will spawn for the last survivor if at least 3 gens are done.

Right now, in order to get the hatch to appear, the amount of gens done has to be 1 unit higher than the amount of survivors alive.

For example: 3 survivors, 4 gens done: hatch appears. 2 survivors, 3 gens done: hatch.

That should be 2 survivors, 4 gens done: hatch. 3 survivors, 5 gens done: hatch.

This would guarantee killers at least 1k or 2k most of the time against multiple key users.

At least, that would be my plan.