FPS drops on some maps?

Options
Vampire
Vampire Member Posts: 90

I nkow like the maps with a lot of fog and snow is giving me an fps drop

like losing 20fps

im on a 1060 6gb and its only some maps that cause this and only after this patch went live

anyone else?

Comments

• AbsoluteZer0skill
    AbsoluteZer0skill Member Posts: 27
    Options

I've had the same fps drops, going from my usual 60 to around 40 on all the indoor maps and ormond. It was solid 60 on every map before this update. All the other maps are running better though.

• Vampire
    Vampire Member Posts: 90
    Options
  • luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

Indoor maps drop frames cause of the geometry and the fact they are indoor thus no open space pretty sure. So it means more stuff to render,dunno why but ormond causes frame drops aswell.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Treatment Theatre is especially rude to my FPS, it can drop a good 10 on that one.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

I've been having low FPS issues on The Game map for a long time now, going from around 80 to only about 40-50 fps.... but not only do I have low FPS on that map, but it lags as well. I really don't mind playing on The Game, but the low FPS and lag is a bummer....

• Cinemor
    Cinemor Member Posts: 1
    Options

I haven't experienced any frame drops on any maps before the most recent update (maps of issue, the clown's church map, the nurse's map with the big central building, and farm maps have small losses depending on where I'm looking) it gets as bad as 15-20 frames on some of them!