Taking One For The Team achievement

In its current state, you need to take 250 protection hits from a recently unhooked survivor. The achievement itself (taking the hits) is fine, but the number is absurd. Its something that is very situational, encourages hook farming and is an achievement catered more to SWF groups. Which is good for them, but bad for someone like myself who is mostly a solo player.

It is one of two achievements I have left in this game. I am not asking for it to be reduced to 30, I would be happy if it was just even halved. Huntress' 24 meter hatchet achievement got reduced, I don't see why this one shouldn't. Would be better than farming it.

Comments

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Its not really that bad if you play regularly, I'm surprised you haven't gotten it in the course of getting every other trophy. Start running saboteur and wglf, you'll get it in no time.

• BabyClaudette
    BabyClaudette Member Posts: 109

I've gotten it without farming or anything but I still think it's a little too high, just like Skilled Huntress.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I got this achievement around Christmas time. It wasn't really that hard to get if I'm honest.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It was kinda annoying.

Without paying attention to it i got it to like... 150? Then i decided to start working on it.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

It's very easy to get... if you farm your teammates. Not a very well thought-out achievement, but they can't change it because of console, so we have to stick with it.

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 815

But as far as I know, it will only count if you take a hit for somebody that was recently unhooked, so I don't see how saboteur will help in that case.