Killer idea: Black Mirror

Maouk
Maouk Member Posts: 6

I have an idea for a new killer called "Black Mirror".

The Black Mirror is a killer that mimics other killer's powers. Before the match, you choose a killer and one, not-exclusive perk. When the match begins, you will obtain the three perks of the killer you selected as if you were using him. For example, if you have a level 30 nurse with her perks at rank 2, you will use the Black Mirror as the exact same nurse and your perks will be at rank 2 as well.

During the game you have to switch killer every X minutes (three minutes? Five?) because the Black Mirror can't maintain the same shape for too long. You can't change it whenever you want and you have a 30-second window to change it. You can choose your next killer (and get his/her three perks) but you need two seconds to switch. If the survs hit you with a flashlight during that moment, or if you miss the 30-second window, the next killer will be selected randomly. Also, you can't select the same killer twice in the same match unless the match is incredibly long and you have already selected all the possible killers.

What do you think? Suggestions are welcome. :)

Comments

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

Interesting. I feel the killer might be hard to play but it opens opportunity for adjustment if you feel another killer might be abetter set against specific survivors.

• Maouk

Hi Yrakaz4 and thanks for the reply. Do you have any suggestions about how to improve the killer?

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

I appreciate you asking! I'm not very creative which is why I enjoy reading everyone else's ideas but i think maybe the time between switches would need to be experiemented with for sure. I usually play survivor but i feel this killer would be weak becauase of all the time he/she would lose in transformation.

I hope this discussion becomes more popular because i would love to see the Black Mirror in Dead by Daylight!

• Maouk
    edited May 2020

Hi Yrakaz4. Thank you for replying to my message. :)

I agree with you, the time between switches must be tested, but the time the killer needs to switch isn't that bad imho; it's as long as the nurse's post-blink fatigue and it happens only once every X minutes while the nurse has to blink a lot of times. Is there anything else you would change to improve the killer?

I hope that too. ;)