Are you experiencing this too? Did the latest patch cause this?

Malkhrim
Malkhrim Member Posts: 963

Today is the first time I play since the mid-chapter patch. I don't know about survivor, but as killer I've been getting suck somewhere nearly every match.

After being stunned, I got stuck at a pallet until I broke it.

After opening a locker, I got stuck at it until I opened it again.

While chasing a survivor, I got stuck for a few seconds on a passage that wasn't even narrow. I couldn't go foward, but luckily was at least able to walk around it.

After travelling to a portal as Demogorgon, I somehow ended up inside a wall and couldn't leave that spot until the end of the match.

After kicking a generator at Dead Dawg Saloon, I got stuck on the corner of a box near it until the end of the match. No way to get out nor to kick the gen again.

Seriously, I had never got stuck on anything before and had never seen a killer getting stuck. I only saw a survivor suffering a similar bug once, and I'm playing since 2017. Is this due to the recent patch or can it be a latency problem? Because doesn't seem like it. Even on days my connection wasn't that good, this had never ocurred.

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited May 2020

Well this happened to a killer I was going against two days ago:

I pallet stunned them and they got stuck in the air.

*edit - I'm on PS4.

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

It sounds like some funky things are happening with collisions! Which system are you on?

I hope that this is taken care of soon! PS4 player here - I haven't seen it with Killer or Survivor.

• Kate_Main_01

I hope that it gets taken care of soon! If it's happening to you that frequently then the chances are it's happening to a lot of people and will be patched shortly. Hang in there and happy gaming! <3

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Happened to me tonight. I present, twerking Jeff. Forgive the quality, my video recording software is being an arse so phone it is. The Ghost Face I was going against said I was just frozen in time on his.

I've also seen a lot more bugs in general. Like being hooked, and the game registering me as being some where else, like so:

Stayed this way while I ran, until I found a merciful piggy box for the party hat. Then it reverted back to normal.

My husband also had this bug, ignore the title, it's not a hacker:

So yep. Plus a lot of other random visual bugs.

• Malkhrim

Well, thank you. and I hope you're right. They should patch a hotfix as soon as possible.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

They broke the game

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Yeah, I'm still getting 0 Deviousness for Huntress.

Like, #########.

• HypnoEmpire
    HypnoEmpire Member Posts: 29

I've been experiencing the full brunt of this while playing Legion on Xbox. When I use Feral Frenzy to vault pallets, I often get stuck inside of them. This has been happening at least 2-3 times a match.

Legion was already difficult to perform well with, but not being able to reliably use his power half the time is lame.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

yea it's bad. I had a survivor a few matches ago get stuck inside a hooked person. She had too be downed, then be picked up too be freed even when the hooked person was long gone. BHVR back at it again with the untested patches.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Legion got stuck in the Killer Shack Pallet on Shelter Woods. To get him out, we had to get injured (he could still hit us) and I crawled across the pallet for a Grab, which shunted him outside to freedom.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Ya getting stuck in random things seems to be a pretty universal experience at this point

• hankland
    hankland Member Posts: 8

Hillbilly runs into a similar issue of flying above survivors whenever you chainsaw down a ramp. 9/10 I'm launched over the survivor and don't connect

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Today, a Dwight got stuck on the spot after dropping a pallet. I broke the pallet and he was still stuck, so I just slugged him. I got back after he got revived, but he couldn't move. I had to down him again, pick up and drop him a few meters away to unstuck him.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I got stuck after being pulled of a hook one game.

And as killer twice I got stuck after being pallet stunned. Thankfully if you break the pallet it goes away but it's annoying AF.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I just picture him giving you a fistbump after he hooked you.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Oh no, once he was free he dropped me and let us all heal (we all took hits trying to get him out) and then the game resumed as normal. He got us all but gave last guy the hatch. Sent a nice message after thanking us.

• Kate_Main_01

Twerking Jeff is a feature - not a bug! 😍

... Lol jokes aside it seems that these oddities are widespread and will no doubt be addressed soon! ^_^

• Malkhrim

Seeing the twerking Jeff is... painful and funny at the same time. What the hell...

This visual bug on the hook reminded me of other thing that I saw today. I grabbed a survivor during their unhook animation, and the Meg who almost got rescued stayed on the unhooking position. You know, turned to the side her rescuer was and with both arms straight down, without moving. I tried to take a screenshot, but she tried to unhook herself and the bug ended.

I still have a screenshot of when I was inside a wall as Demogorgon, tho. This was the portal I travelled to before appearing inside the wall:

• Drummerman74
    Drummerman74 Member Posts: 28

Can't remember if this was before the patch or not, but played with Feng Min the other day. I was actually stuck for approximately 8 mins before the killer finally happened to stroll by and down me. Thankfully someone took me off the hook and I actually made the escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4pBKKaE61s