The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Friendly's Safe Space

NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

This is the place to talk about good things!

I want you to out something you enjoy about the game and a cosmetic idea in the comments.

Don't be rude to each other...

You don't wanna see Friendly unfriendly.

EDIT: I forgot to put my cosmetic idea. I was looking on Reddit and found the coolest cosmetics ever! One was a Basilisk Queen Plauge, another was a deep sea diver Wraith, and the last was a really cool Nea skin! I honestly want Nea to get a new cosmetic since she hasn't had one in a bit.

Post edited by NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 on

Comments

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I want Frank without a hoodie.... so we can actually see his hair! I just don't see why they have to put the hoodie on Every Single Legion Skin. It makes me think that he's bald, and while there's nothing wrong with being bald, I just imagine him having majestic hair like Steve instead!

A cool outfit for him might be an escaped convict outfit, with rolled up sleeves and tattoos.... or maybe something more casual like Julie's new outfit.... or shirtless without the body paint! If Julie can have a cool new outfit, why can't Frank? He is the best after all.

On another note, how about Beach Clown? Red and white striped bathing suit and all that.... 😏

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Something I enjoy: Meeting nice survivors who boop the snoot and who show appreciation when I let them go.

Cosmetic Idea: I want Meg with an outfit similar to Makoto Nijima's Dancing in Starlight outfit.

• Effrafax
    Effrafax Member Posts: 32

I really enjoy the aesthetics of the game; the cosmetic design and power concepts for Oni and Deathslinger, were recent standouts.

I'd love to get a cosmetic for Deathslinger using a nautical/cursed pirate theme.

• Ingavar
    Ingavar Member Posts: 20

Micheal Myers PIRSON AND COP OUTFIT

• Ingavar
    Ingavar Member Posts: 20

SHIRTLESS MYERS

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

Sun flower demo

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

I LOVE the theme of this game, Halloween was always my favorite holiday and i love everything under the umbrella of spooky or Halloween so when i heard of this game and that it had licensed killers i instantly became one of my favorites.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

I agree about the Legion out fit! Imagine a whole collection where they all had non hoodie clothing! (Does the day of the dead count as one?)

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

Kind of, but he and Julie still have head-coverings of sorts :( I just want Frank with no hat at all!

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Things that I like:

As killer: 4ks

As survivor: play against a Billy and have nice, useful and smart teammates